Here's a thought to make gift giving easier......

susiejwp

.....I know it is too early for this to help this year but it is never too soon to think of next.....this year I started collecting gift cards every month....small amounts from $10 -$20....during Christmas I will decide which get given as gifts and which I cash in for something for the family. either way, it is easier on the budget and you always have those cards around if you need a quick Bday present or such during the year...you could always take this one step further and get gas cards as well....they would make good gifts for anyone on a tight budget or the paperboy....just a thought!:)

That's a good idea and something to think about since all of my kids need gifts throughout the year for birthday parties and such. Thanks!

...it's a guarantee you'll never be caught with your pants down wishing you had a gift!

:g_dance::gd_shake: :gd_shake: :gd_shake::g_dance:

.....I know it is too early for this to help this year but it is never too soon to think of next.....this year I started collecting gift cards every month....small amounts from $10 -$20....during Christmas I will decide which get given as gifts and which I cash in for something for the family. either way, it is easier on the budget and you always have those cards around if you need a quick Bday present or such during the year...you could always take this one step further and get gas cards as well....they would make good gifts for anyone on a tight budget or the paperboy....just a thought!:)

I have been saving my reward g/cards for about 5 years now using them for B-day presents and for Christmas. This year so far for Christmas I have $385 in g/cards to give out. That is why I love doing surveys and reward sites.

I have been saving my reward g/cards for about 5 years now using them for B-day presents and for Christmas. This year so far for Christmas I have $385 in g/cards to give out. That is why I love doing surveys and reward sites.

wow you do prepare don't you?

That is a great idea but do you ever get "caught" with GC's that expire or the threat of experation?? Something to consider when purchasing them early. Some retailers DO put an experation date on them!!!

TARGET'S don't expire and they say Best Buy's don't either so no matter what I'm OK with them.......I ask when I purchase them if there's an experation date and don't buy if there is one! :clapping:

wow you do prepare don't you?

YEP....and believe me you don't miss $15-$20 a month all year long and it ocmes in really handy late in December when you want to get that "last minute gift!" try it nextyear...I think you'll be surprised...oh yea, I forget to tell you guys... I also buy fast food gift cards...they are great for people who are "on the road" a lot and are really appreciated....and again 1 $5 card a month is easy and so much fun when someone special opens the assortment on Christmas! :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar