Get well soon, bigjimslade!

Brad

Ummm ok red panties, how in the world do you think you have possibly let ANYONE down?! Seriously, as much as I love the tradition of shopping on BF it's just SHOPPING!! It's not like anyone will have their house foreclosed, their car repo'd etc., simply because you aren't in line! I like you, honestly I do, but you being in line just isn't important to me. What IS important to me is knowing that you are taking care of yourself and thinking of yourself for once instead of everyone else!! God Bless you and get well soon!!!

WOW. I am a little overwhelmed and thank you so very much for the kind postings here and the PMs I have gotten. It is so great to have friends and in some cases fans who never met me but took the time to post wishes in a very busy season.

I am feeling better today. When i was in line i started to feel myself get sick and then early Sunday I got very sick. I tried to wait it out but could not. I have been getting alot of rest and eating soup.

I am glad I did not let anyone down. I take pride in the work I do on here and I like to help others and share my knowledge. I also have a blast dong it.

IF I am feeling well tomorrow (Tuesday) I will do a webcast tomorrow evening and Wednesday.

Thank you again for the love, support and messages.

WOW. I am a little overwhelmed and thank you so very much for the kind postings here and the PMs I have gotten. It is so great to have friends and in some cases fans who never met me but took the time to post wishes in a very busy season.

I am feeling better today. When i was in line i started to feel myself get sick and then early Sunday I got very sick. I tried to wait it out but could not. I have been getting alot of rest and eating soup.

I am glad I did not let anyone down. I take pride in the work I do on here and I like to help others and share my knowledge. I also have a blast dong it.

IF I am feeling well tomorrow (Tuesday) I will do a webcast tomorrow evening and Wednesday.

Thank you again for the love, support and messages.

Big Jim,

I feel closer to most the people on this board, despite the fact we have never met in person, than to most of the people I see 5-7 days a week at work and home...Glad you are feeling a little better!!

Great to hear you're doing better! I agree that I feel closer to some of the people on these digital boards whom I've never met in person than folks I work with and see every day. Hope to see and talk to ya again on the webcast and hope ya can get right back in line at BB where ya belong.

Get well soon, Mr. bigjimslade!

After reading the first few posts it almost sounded like a movie was going to be made "The year without Black Friday!" Hope you feel better then the movie will be "BIGJIMSLADE SAVES BLACK FRIDAY!"

We really do appreciate all you do, but your health comes first.

I am sick and been throwing up. I had to leave line last night very early. Will try to be back in line. I am on meds and need sleep. :(

I am upset and sorry for letting everyone down. :(

Get well soon. We miss your webcasts, but the most important thing is your health.

Just wanted to say get well, hope you are feeling better soon. Take the time to relax and don't let the stress of being ill get you down.

A big thank you to all you have done for us this black friday season!

I would offer to line sit for you but I live to far away.