Who will be in one store but shop at another on their smartphone ?

2chia

I know there is a reason I decided to update to a android phone. My work block alot of things and I have shopped online using my android phone. Who here like me do one or all of the things below

1. Stand in line (before the door open) and shop on their phone at a store that already open their doors.

2. standing in one store and check on their phone to see if that store has that item on their online inventory ?

I will also be check on phone to see where is the nearest starbucks/coffee shops to refuel until I hit the next store.

I just love a store that got mobile site but I loves a store more if they got their own apps.

BTW, I have set a Amazon Alarm for next week.. Coworker/friends thought I have gone off my rocker. Who cares as long as I pay a item WAY LESS than they do and that is what is the most imporant thing. :rolleyes:

Last year I bought a TV at the BF price while in line at Kohls, with my android phone. Others in the line were jealous! I've loaded the gottadeal, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and Amazon apps to my phone for this year, and checked my accounts with all of them to make sure they work. I'm ready!!!:cheesy:

I am ready ,too. !! I will probably park my car infront of macy and shop at another store. Gosh we are so BAD.

Bookmark this page: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker/All

It'll show you all the items we've found online at the BF ad prices. It has a pretty simple design, so it should render fine on most mobile devices (although the list will get long as we approach Friday)

Oh... So that is what I am NOT doing to max. my stand at a real store and shop on mobile experience. LOL. Will do.