Walgreens.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Walgreens will be putting their Black Friday sale online starting on Thanksgiving Day according to what they have told us.

No time details yet. Please post if you find out something. We'll do the same should we learn of the exact time.

Walgreens will be putting their Black Friday sale online starting on Thanksgiving Day according to what they have told us.

No time details yet. Please post if you find out something. We'll do the same should we learn of the exact time.

How do they do the RR on-line?

As for the register rewards- I believe those are in store only.

Now for a question on my end. We are going to be driving all night for Thanksgiving and thinking of stopping at one of the 24 hour walgreens vs. driving again once we reach our destination. Anyone know what time of night their sales start and what time their rr begin to print. I think I have heard around 2:00 am for the rr to print but I haven't actually experienced this at all.

Now for a question on my end. We are going to be driving all night for Thanksgiving and thinking of stopping at one of the 24 hour walgreens vs. driving again once we reach our destination. Anyone know what time of night their sales start and what time their rr begin to print. I think I have heard around 2:00 am for the rr to print but I haven't actually experienced this at all.

You are probably better off posting that question in the main Walgreens thread vs. this online-only one. Likely to get a bigger audience there:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?237524-Walgreens-Black-Friday-Ad-Posted