Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

One down... 2 cashmere turleneck ( one for mom and one for me) , 2 leopard print cashmere cardigan( mom 1 and me 1 ) .Use the 15% discount promo code, got $30 Kohls Bucks , Free shipping, and 10% cashback on credit card ( it was 5% ) ..

Got Khol's out of the way! Just a few items there this year. Doing a "double dip" with them and JCP. First did a "pre shop" and left the browser window open so my purchases are already there. (they reverted to sale prices on Khol's web site!) Purchased gift cards from Kroger from these stores tonight (had to return a Red Box anyway) for what I was close to spending. Got 4X the value in fuel points at Kroger. I'll get 70 cents off per gallon on my next fillup! A great bonus! Actually a 3rd bonus. Shopped off of MyPoints and got those too!

Jacquelyn

I am not having any luck with findingany of the sale items. I keep trying to click on the jewelry link and I get a page with scrolling boxes that I can not access... :gdparanoid:

Where did you you link from ? here or at the Kohls' site. I had no problem... Have you try a different browser ?

Well, my printer is now refusing to work, but I got: 4 bras, a womens plus cardigan, womens slippers, Little People airport, Super Mario puzzle, Thomas & Friends playset, Playskool Busy Tumble Top, and FP Laugh & Learn...something...for a total of $132.46, and will be getting $30 Kohl's Cash! Hooray! Still a bit peeved about some of the toys not being on sale, but whatever, I'm glad to be done!

Be careful, on some of the kitchen appliances that come with a $10 rebate, you must buy the item on 11/25 to get the $10 rebate.

Thanks for the warning.....didn't see it until after my order was complete. grrr. Will have to try to purchase again on 11/25. ;-)

for those of you that have already placed your order - don't shoot the messenger.

But um:

save 20% on any order

enter coupon code: con20hh4

*still hunting down exp date

noooo !!!!!! Just tried with one of the item I bought on the 15% off coupon. It say I can't use both ..... Hm....

Edited by 2chia

Be careful, on some of the kitchen appliances that come with a $10 rebate, you must buy the item on 11/25 to get the $10 rebate.

I contacted Kohls CS and received the following response:

"Thanksgiving Holiday Rebate Event

Rebate offers for the Kohl's Happy ThankSAVING Day Early Birds will be valid for purchases made at Kohls.com on Thanksgiving Day as well as the Day After Thanksgiving.

Please note: Some rebate forms may state "One Day Only" or "Valid 11/25" this applies to store purchases only. These forms can and should be used for Kohls.com purchases as well."

"I am happy to inform you that the rebate manufacturers will be excepting qualified purchases made between November 23rd and November 25th. I am sorry this information is not reflected on Kohls.com, and hope you find this information helpful." *Accepting?*

I had the Hot Wheels Wall Tracks set ($24.99) in my cart, searched for a couple of other things, and now it's been removed from my cart! I can't find it on the website anywhere, either through searching or from the BF ad. Can anyone find this on their computer???

I had the Hot Wheels Wall Tracks set ($24.99) in my cart, searched for a couple of other things, and now it's been removed from my cart! I can't find it on the website anywhere, either through searching or from the BF ad. Can anyone find this on their computer???

I found it, but it says the item is no longer available ;-(