Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Based on past years, Kohl's will likely start their online Black Friday sale at midnight CST on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

Save more: use coupon code THANKSNSAVE at Kohls.com when shopping their Black Friday sale to save an extra 15% off everything!

www.kohls.com

I will try to be up but might fallen asleep and wake up with keyboard inprint on top of my forehead. ;)

Uh oh! Maybe you should attach some kind of padded strip to your forehead!

I've got my cart loaded and ready to go. I'll definitely be waiting up for this one.

I hope this one goes smoothly! I'm having flashbacks to the debacle of, what was it, 2 years ago? Oh the humanity!

Uh oh! Maybe you should attach some kind of padded strip to your forehead!

I hope this one goes smoothly! I'm having flashbacks to the debacle of, what was it, 2 years ago? Oh the humanity!

What happened 2 years ago? This is my first year shopping Kohls for Black Friday?

What happened 2 years ago? This is my first year shopping Kohls for Black Friday?

I'm not 100% positive it was 2 years ago (will have to check the archives) but there was one year when everyone must have been trying to get on the site at once, refreshing over and over, etc, cos the site kept crashing. At certain points it wasn't available at all; at others your entire cart would disappear. I think that happened to me about 8 times that night! It was obvious they weren't expecting the traffic they got and people were really frustrated. I persevered and got my deals, and the following year there were no problems!

I'm not 100% positive it was 2 years ago (will have to check the archives) but there was one year when everyone must have been trying to get on the site at once, refreshing over and over, etc, cos the site kept crashing. At certain points it wasn't available at all; at others your entire cart would disappear. I think that happened to me about 8 times that night! It was obvious they weren't expecting the traffic they got and people were really frustrated. I persevered and got my deals, and the following year there were no problems!

Well hopefully they've upgraded their servers since then. :cheesy:

Done! Order went through with no problems. One less thing to worry about now. :)

Goodness you're fast! I'm still putting stuff back in my cart *grumble*.

Getting cranky b/c it looks like they may be pulling a switcheroo - 'select' toys from x and y brands 50% off, rather than everything from those brands at that discount. Waiting to see if things update further.

ETA: Ah, the fine print! They're not doing 50% off a lot of the 'online exclusive' toys. Standard disclaimer on these items: Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Really ticking me off. :2bat: Wish I had the physical ad in front of me so I could read all the teeny-tiny writing.

Edited by queenofshopping