ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Did anyone HERE get stuck w/ a CC when the $1 Operation Buzz was oversold a few weeks ago? I'd be a little worried about online ordering from them after my aunt mentioned that. I mean it's not like it's limited edition or anything they'll get more in just chose not to honor the price.

Did anyone HERE get stuck w/ a CC when the $1 Operation Buzz was oversold a few weeks ago? I'd be a little worried about online ordering from them after my aunt mentioned that. I mean it's not like it's limited edition or anything they'll get more in just chose not to honor the price.

I did, I ordered 4 online and when I went to pick them up, I was only given 2, needless to say I wad upset. I called customer service and was given a 20% off code and a code for free shipping. I used it to get $30 off my daughters DSi...I thought it was funny bc when I entered the code it showed up as appeasement....wow really you emailed me that my order was ready to pick up and when I get there, it wasn't.

Does anybody know if you can load up your cart now and update once the online sale go live to get the prices? Or do we have to wait until after the sales go live?

I did it that way last year and the prices changed over in my cart...however the HIGH shipping was not worth it and the site crashed on me at least 5 times before I gave up and went out to the store.

I did it that way last year and the prices changed over in my cart...however the HIGH shipping was not worth it and the site crashed on me at least 5 times before I gave up and went out to the store.

Perfect! thank you. They are advertising free shipping if you buy $49 or more this year.... plus $25 off if you spend 150 and use your mastercard. I'm hoping that it will work out! :)

Its not for electrnoic items. Which really sucks. I tried to get the Wii for 149.00 and it was charging shipping. Went to wallmart and got it there with free shipping much better service.

Ya I got my cart full.... free shipping is up to $20! :( It may still be worth it to me once the prices update..... I live in a very small town..... no Toys R Us around.... no target.... no nothing but Walmart and Kmart.... got to do online shopping! LOL :)

Here are the items I'm finding:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker/ToysRUs

Maybe the one set of doorbusters is online now and the ones that start later will be changed later?

Could it be that not everything has started yet.... I have some stuff in my carts that is showing the correct prices but I also have transformers that are supposed to be buy 1 get 2 free..... but I'm still being charge for 3...... any idea if that will change after 9?