Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Ok, I managed to find a link to the PS3 bundle on Best Buy's website, but I can't find no such link on Target's website. Does anyone know where I can find a link to the PS3 bundle for $199.99 so that right at "midnight" I can refresh that link, verify the deal, add to cart, check out and be happy?

Ok, I managed to find a link to the PS3 bundle on Best Buy's website, but I can't find no such link on Target's website. Does anyone know where I can find a link to the PS3 bundle for $199.99 so that right at "midnight" I can refresh that link, verify the deal, add to cart, check out and be happy?

I can't find it on Target either.

i thought these guys were going live at 2 am So far, nothing.

Yeah they went online this time last year. They have the new web site this year, so maybe they are going to do things differently this year. We weren't told anything so we just have past years to go by.

I had some items in my cart and I was waiting for the prices to change, just in case they might have the video games online and then after I refreshed the Target.com page, I got a message that something was removed from my cart and something about unpublished.....UGH.......I can't stay up much longer....I was hoping they'd have the items online right now! I guess I could go to bed and try to get some sleep....and hope for the best....

I'm confused about the iPod Touch, which is now live on target's site. I thought the ad meant the sale price is $195 plus you get a $40 gift card. When I add it to my cart, it states the price is $235, with the $40 gift card the final price is $195. Anyone else tried this. I'm tired of waiting for BestBuy's iPod deal to go live.

the item I mentioned two hours ago that said "unpublished" after I had refreshed the page just after 1 AM....it was a CD that now I can not find on Target.com at all, but I checked and its at BestBuy.com on sale and it says "coming soon" for adding to cart...and was cheaper than Target

But the good news is, a game for the DS that I personally wanted, is $10 and Epic mickey for Wii which is in the ad for $15, is also online for $15. So if anyone wants Epic Mickey for Wii for $15, get it now!

yes, I think that the Kinect is in store only. One of the games listed in the two day ad for $5 did not change prices online, so I assume the price is in store only. No big deal to me....I got another game that I think I'll like instead, for $10 and didn't really need the $5 one. I'm off to go back to bed and keeping fingers crossed my order gets processed as it contains a present for my 19 month old niece.