Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

i clicked on the $199 40" TV AS SOON as it popped onscreen and BAM yeah it went to checking deal to sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH like they had 3 of them to sell or what?!

I clicked on it and it said added to cart. However I could not checkout. Underneath the deal it had the time i had to check out left too.

Decisions, decisions. There should be no more gold box deals for almost 7 hours per Amazon yet, if last night is any indication, the clues and schedule will be released in under an hour. To sleep now and the the alarm or wait and see if I can squeeze in a few more hours.

I was reading a discussion on Amazon.com about the $100 credit applied to your account with the purchase of the XBox 360 Kinect the other day. What they said there (and I remember this is also what I read on the product page before I checked out), is that it can take up to 4 days AFTER the item as shipped. It also just gets applied to your account and then you can choose to use it to purchase other things from Amazon.com. Hope this helps.

Keurig, what was the deal or link maybe

I didn't post a link because it was one of the lightning deals. It sold out as soon as it posted and I was number 488 on the wishlist. Somehow I managed to get one though. It's also the Mr. Coffee version of the Keurig. It's still available here for cheaper than Target, but Target has the GC bonus.

OK now I'm on the wait list. Says I'm 500+ on the list. I was looking threw there forum and looks like this is happening on a lot of stuff. Tried the Thrive before they put up the Asus and it was a no go also. Do you think there are just that many people or they are having issues?