Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Ok, thanks, I thought Brad had said they were going to match Black Friday deals from other stores.

Most the time the prices will reflect a match in price or even better beating the price, but it isnt that they are price matching, they just have the opportunity to and from years past have matched alot of stuff. Its not like at walmart you can say so and so has this for 99 cent and they match that. Amazon chooses what they want to match or beat not the buyer.

I hope I explained that right.

Most the time the prices will reflect a match in price or even better beating the price, but it isnt that they are price matching, they just have the opportunity to and from years past have matched alot of stuff. Its not like at walmart you can say so and so has this for 99 cent and they match that. Amazon chooses what they want to match or beat not the buyer.

I hope I explained that right.

Thanks, that does explain it! I won't waste my time there then, lol! They want 50 bucks a game and I can get them for under 30 on BF. Unless they show up as a lightening deal which I keep forgetting to check anyhow!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gb_seo_rd_bf?node=384082011

For anyone waiting for this bundle it's back in Lightening Deals at 11 AM PST. Last time it was 299+100 credit but with Walmart selling it cheaper on Friday it might come down as well. Walmart will have it 199 but only a $50 GC. We'll see price at 11. They sell out quick so wanted to give a heads up.

Just a warning about Amazon credit. When I got mine the other day the promotion was automatically applied to my account. Not given in a code to apply myself (as done in the past). That means you have to use it up. For me, I wanted to save it so that was a big deal. If you buy non-deal stuff you can go into payment and uncheck the box, but if you buy a LD, you can't do that because the deal and promotion are combined so you wouldn't get LD. Also, if you return something you bought with the promotion applied, you will not get the money back. Since Amazon's price adjustment policy is return it and buy it again, that wouldn't work.

If they will be 30 on black friday somewhere else, they will be 30 on amazon also. They are always cheaper. I have never once seen a black friday item cheaper anywhere else. What a lot of people don't understand is a lot of those amazon prices are NOT amazon, they are merchants. You have to look at all buying choices and find the ones that say sold by amazon.com. If you are seeing highly inflated prices, those are 3rd party sellers.

Thanks, that does explain it! I won't waste my time there then, lol! They want 50 bucks a game and I can get them for under 30 on BF. Unless they show up as a lightening deal which I keep forgetting to check anyhow!

I really would like to get this deal so how can I ensure that I can grab it? I know I can't put it in the cart ahead of time do I just click on it. I have never done the lightning deal and even for me if it is 299 plus the 100 it will be worth it cuz you save on the tax and it would be one less thing to stress over on Friday at Walmart. It would be awesome if it was $250 but I'll take the other. So any tips to get it?

I did not put that link in the OP. I think a mod did but it doesn't take you to the LD page. To get it you need to be on the black Friday LD page before 11 and add to cart as soon as it pops up. You have 15 minutes to check out. If you don't get it the add to cart will change to join the wait list, join that ASAP and watch for it to change from "you are on the wait list" to add to cart. You will only have a few minutes to add it. Even if it says over 500, hold out. Lots of people don't buy. You have to watch the screen though. The last 3 times I didn't get the flashing box like before.

So I have every electronic device logged into amazon.com, my computer, kid's computer, and ipad. Got my girls waiting to hit the button in case one of our computers are running slow. Will it just automatically change to that lightning deal?

are you on the lightning deal page? you need to be there and click add to cart as soon as it hits 11 (pst). You can't get it from the regular xbox page