Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Amazon.com's Black Friday sale starts on Monday at midnight PST and lasts all week. Look for new Lightning deals being posted all day long, every day.

Also look for special Black Friday savings in all departments. Plus, Amazon will likely again be matching Black Friday deals from other stores.

I don't need movies or music but my eye caught the special deal on that Figit friend.

I wouldn't think that would be a LD though.

The really major thing I need to score is a single-cup coffee maker (K cup) for $60 or less.

I have this on my Watch List at camelcamelcamel so hoping I either score one in-store on BF or Aunt Ammy comes through for me!

So anyone staying up tonight (midnight PST) to see if there are any hot deals right when the sale starts?

I'm CST, so it's 10 ish now, if I'm doing it correctly, that would be 2 AM my time? I might be still up, kind of doubt it, but I may be setting an alarm for the fun of it. :P

Yeah I'm staying up. Don't know if I'll buy anything yet but I'll check it out. Will they have free shipping on everything?

I doubt it. I bet their shipping deal will be the same - Free Shipping on eligible items for Prime Members & Free Super Saver Shipping on $25+ of eligible items

sale has started :)

http://www.gottadeal.com/Deal/62776

Looks like 130 total Lightning Deals today :yup:

"You shouldn't have to stand in a long line to get a great deal. We're searching for the best Black Friday deals everywhere--including Black Friday deals other stores are planning--so we can meet or beat their prices and bring them to you even earlier."

Question on price matching. There are two xbox games I want...will they price match now to the black friday ads or do I wait until Friday to do that? AND, HOW do I do price matching? I've done a search on their site and can't find anything. Thanks

Amazon will ONLY price match tv's.

In the past,they have lowered their prices to match other stores.