BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

OK that 24" TV deal just sucks.....there isnt a store anywhere in Michigan or northeastern Wisconsin (like Id travel there for a tv LOL) that has it in stock.....so why bother listing it w/o shipping available? Sheesh.

same here, in Virginia too. I can't find any store that have it in stock.

Edited by natthas

Yep same here in South Jersey near Philly not available within 300 miles

I even tried a few other random states around the country and not available

they should show where its available - Maybe they will get more stock over the weekend or Cyber Monday

I seen a 24" for around $149 but thsts to much when a 32 cost just a little more

if I see I will post

I got an email confirming my shipment for the wii bundle, but another email saying out of stock for the Xbox live card. That was the one thing I stayed up all night for, not the wii!! I just ordered the wii because I was bored. LOL Now I have 5-7 days to wait to see if they cancel the order completely :(

No shipping to Dallas, Tx and no stores available for pickup. I been BAMBOOZLED.......... Screw these leader ads and trying to get me in the door(which I did last night to see if they had any door buster TV's left). The sales guy is the one who pointed out the Dynex Model: DX-24L200A12 for online only purchase @ $79. I guess the company forgot to inform him that they wouldn't ship either.