BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

My 24" tv shipped too, but my laptop is backordered, and my itunes card was cancelled. I bought the Dell tablet too, just incase the laptop didn't go thru, so I have a backup if backordered turns into cancelled. I hope it doesn't because now I'd like to give the tablet to hubby, when the laptop is for my son.

I lucked out, stayed up til 315 waiting for BB to come up, literally falling asleep at the comp, went to bed with my alarm set to get up for the turkey and ham, and when I got up, hubby was screen refreshing, bless him! He yells, its up, its up, thank goodness he couldn't sleep!!

Ipod Touch is still in process, ordered at 6:30am EST, Harry Potter 8 in 1 DVD pack is backordered. HP wasn't ordered until much later. Bought all but the last one seperately at Kmart than saw this promotion. Not going to return the individual ones until I'm sure this will be coming, and than I might just give to someone else instead.

WOW!!! Despite all the negative things I have heard about BB Customer Service, I had to share this. I got one of the itunes cards and it was cancelled like most everybodys. I called BB customer service and they reinstated the order!!!

They had to do a price adjustment, but they were happy to do it, I did'nt even ask. They told me the price had changed to 80.00, but they could see where I paid 60, so they changed the price back to 60.00

If you have your confirmation email, it is worth a call to them!!

p.s. It took about 90 seconds to get the code via email :)

Lucky you. They denied me that price but would give to me for 80...blah

Just back from hhgregg, got the Asus Transformer tablet for 299.00, fifty dollars more than Best Buy but I got there around 11:40 for the 12:00 opening. They even priced matched 99.00 for the docking station. Now waiting for the next go around of openings at 5:30.

The guy behind me wanted the Asus also but they sold out. I loved wearing my GottaDeal t-shirt, although I don't know how funny he thought the "If you can read this, I probably got your doorbuster" was. LOL

I will be calling BB corporate today. We got on line on Wednesday night at 11pm 25 hours later, we were informed by the manager at the BB we camped out at that "he was not going to give a ticket to anyone under 18" Then he changed that to "anyone under 16", then he changed that to "anyone without id" He was making up his own rules as he went along. DH, myself and DD13 were there for the Asus Transformer and the 42" TV. DD13 had her money to get one of the TVs she was buying it herself. DH and I each got a ticket but they would not give DD one. We were in a group (with fellow GD'r TazErase) and in the first 15 people. According to their ad it was one ticket per customer so I guess my DD is not considered a customer and her money is not good at BB!!! Tazerase had the same problem with his DD and her friend who both were there to get the TV too. His Daughter's mother would have stayed if she knew the limitations this Manager was going to put. I am beyond furious.

@racerfan I would be printing out the online FAQs from BestBuys website and paying the manager another visit http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/regularCat%3Apcmcat259100050010/pcmcat259100050010.c?id=pcmcat259100050010

How many tickets can each customer get?

•Each customer is eligible to receive one ticket per applicable item. If a customer wants to purchase 10 different items, then he or she is eligible to receive one ticket (if applicable) for each of those 10 items.

•All customers in line are eligible to receive a ticket based on ticket availability.

•Customers are not required to be an adult (age 18 or older) in order to receive a ticket.

@racerfan I would be printing out the online FAQs from BestBuys website and paying the manager another visit http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/regularCat%3Apcmcat259100050010/pcmcat259100050010.c?id=pcmcat259100050010

How many tickets can each customer get?

•Each customer is eligible to receive one ticket per applicable item. If a customer wants to purchase 10 different items, then he or she is eligible to receive one ticket (if applicable) for each of those 10 items.

•All customers in line are eligible to receive a ticket based on ticket availability.

•Customers are not required to be an adult (age 18 or older) in order to receive a ticket.

I called BestBuy corporate (I am sure TazErase also called he gave me the #). I was told that Research is investigating the incident from another compaint, and they she was going to keep my complaint open and see what is going on, and she will get back to me.