BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

You're welcome. I'm hoping that Amazon will match Best Buy's price on Harry Potter tomorrow in case I can't get to BB in time. That would be AWESOME!!! :2roller: I was able to pick up Vampire Diaries Season 2 & Supernatural Season 6 at Amazon earlier while BB was still deciding whether they were going to release the sales. Still can't believe they dragged it out so long this morning.

thanks for the info! went and grabbed Supernatural at Amazon...!

They sold out of the ipad that I wanted, didn't think it was going to be a super hot item. I did get the 24in TV and the $100 itunes card for $60. though after being on here from around 11pm-ish till the tv went live at 6am-ish eastern time. Unless I can find it somewhere else for the same sale price as here I will be visiting the apple website tomorrow.

anyone else get e-mail about 24" tv being back ordered?

Yes, several other GottaDeal posters:

Just got an email saying the 24" TV was back ordered !

I got this also I don't care if it's backordered as long as they don't cancel my order

24" backordered here too. I hope it gets sent eventually and not ultimately cancelled since it is for me.

I got TV at 6am but just got e-mail - it's on back order

Do they ever put the instore ticket items online (or have then ever in the past) or even on cyber Monday?? Or is it a sit your butt onside all night thing?

Not on cyber monday. The in-store items have wound up online in the past, just need to stalk their website and hope it goes up. No guarantees.

I'm very pissed off - was on here since 11:50pm est with all of you guys and i fell asleep at 5:40am or so wake up an hour later and the 24" TV and the Laptop both sold out.

then i see people getting it at 9am - mine still says sold out - really really pissed off at Bestbuy and how they kept people hanging all night/mourning . then people that just wake up after a comfy sleep are grabbing 2 TVs and laptops. Not fair.

I called Best Buy and they said its not available "try on Monday" yeh right

so you peps that got one feel lucky because you got one , I can wait for a backorder but i don't even have that option NOTHING.

I was strangely pleased with Best Buy.com...I say this because I usually boycott the place (due to an unfair in store BF experience), I picked up a few movies, xbox games (you know for the xbox I will have after tomorrow, lol) and the GPS for $89...here's hoping that they decide to throw the $199 TV up there as well (riiiiight).

Boo!! my iTunes was cancelled too! Hopefully the 24" TV is safe!:mad:

Dear Customer,

There was a pricing error on the Apple iTunes $100 digital card (sku 4173314); as a result, your order will be canceled. This error has been corrected on BestBuy.com, and the item now reflects the sale price of $80.00. If you are still interested in this item please click here to view details and to place a new order.

We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.

If you used a credit card for this order and have questions about the cancellation process, please click here. If you used a Best Buy gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Best Buy Customer Service