BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I wouldn't rely on wish lists or carts. I'd go to www.bestbuy.com, open a new window/tab for each item you want and just keep them open. refresh them and then when the sale starts, add each to your cart. it's the quickest way to order while ensuring they won't empty your cart/list.

I wouldn't rely on wish lists or carts. I'd go to www.bestbuy.com, open a new window/tab for each item you want and just keep them open. refresh them and then when the sale starts, add each to your cart. it's the quickest way to order while ensuring they won't empty your cart/list.

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Brad. Went back to my cart after you wrote this and everything was gone. lol All in separate windows now so I'm ready! :)

Well, so much for 1am EST - I am just looking for a few small items from BB like the 16GB USB flash drive, but I don't think I will be making it til 3am.

Kingston Digital 16 GB USB 2.0 Hi-speed Datatraveler Flash Drive DT101G2/16GBZ $14.99

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Hi-speed-Datatraveler-DT101G2-16GBZ/dp/B0041Q38SA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1322114769&sr=8-4