BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I'm so frustrated waiting for the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2 DVD to go on sale!!! Why won't it stop saying coming soon??? After 5 hours, I'm losing faith in what "Soon" means!!!!

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but Deathly Hallows 2 is a Friday only sale. Not sure how early you'll want to check back in the morning considering the long wait we had for the sale to start this A.M.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but Deathly Hallows 2 is a Friday only sale. Not sure how early you'll want to check back in the morning considering the long wait we had for the sale to start this A.M.

Oooohhhhh!!! Thanks! Explains why Amazon isn't matching it yet. I have it on my list to price match at WalMart tomorrow, but I am trying to buy as many things in advance as possible so that I don't have to haul as much in my car (we'll be out of town for Black Friday)

Oooohhhhh!!! Thanks! Explains why Amazon isn't matching it yet. I have it on my list to price match at WalMart tomorrow, but I am trying to buy as many things in advance as possible so that I don't have to haul as much in my car (we'll be out of town for Black Friday)

You're welcome. I'm hoping that Amazon will match Best Buy's price on Harry Potter tomorrow in case I can't get to BB in time. That would be AWESOME!!! :2roller: I was able to pick up Vampire Diaries Season 2 & Supernatural Season 6 at Amazon earlier while BB was still deciding whether they were going to release the sales. Still can't believe they dragged it out so long this morning.

I am still waiting on my instruction email for the $100 iTunes card that I got for $60. It says order in the process of being fulfilled. I paid 7 hours ago, so not feeling hopeful. I just emailed customer service...

I am on the phone with customer service, the fifth person. Nobody can figure it out. :razz:

I am still waiting on my instruction email for the $100 iTunes card that I got for $60. It says order in the process of being fulfilled. I paid 7 hours ago, so not feeling hopeful. I just emailed customer service...

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I also ordered 2 of the Xbox Live membership ones and have only gotten one of those so far.

I see that on the search page, but when I follow the link to the product page "add to cart" become "sold out online."

oh, they just updated that recently. The white is still showing add to cart, but will not allow you too. The 32 and 64 gb are still available.

We should start a new thread for "Waiting for your iTunes gift card code from best buy". There's quite a few people in that boat.

The 9th rep said that corporate was modifying items numbers which could account for the delay. She said it is just a wait and see kinda game now. :mad: