BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Yep, I will most definatley be up. Last year the prices started to drop at around 1am EST. They staggered the prices and it was a long night for me. I was waiting on a laptop and it was 7:30am before the price for that finally dropped. Hope it all goes live at once this year.

Yep, I will most definatley be up. Last year the prices started to drop at around 1am EST. They staggered the prices and it was a long night for me. I was waiting on a laptop and it was 7:30am before the price for that finally dropped. Hope it all goes live at once this year.

That happened to me about 2 years ago when I got a laptop from BB except I was done between 3-4am. Those staggers kill me, refresh becomes your best friend.. lol

I think they should have everything go live at one time.

Okay...thanks. Wasn't sure if they'd have that online because it's a doorbuster. I can bide my time and see if it goes on sale. Not like I have to work in the morning. :-)

You can go to their site and pull up ad. Place your cursor over the item you want to see if it is in store only.

They just switched a lot of items "Add to cart" button to "Coming soon".

As in prior years this means we are on time for ~10PM PST/12AM CST/1AM EST for the start of the items coming online... get your F5 keys ready!

Yup, I got 4 out of 5 things in my cart then it switched to "Coming Soon". Oh well, I won't wait all night for it. If they are not all live around 1am Est then I will try in the morning. :)

So how does this exactly work? If you know exactly what you are looking for,do you just go to the main bb website, look for the item you want and place it in your cart and keep hitting refresh until the discounted price shows up??? from what i understand, there are going to be items for sale on black friday that are generally not sold in stores....

get your F5 keys ready!

Make sure you F5 the BB site, not the forum :P Every year everyone keeps refreshing these threads to get the latest posts and it brings the servers to a crawl.

I should probably finally go through the BB ad to see if there is anything I actually want.

So how does this exactly work? If you know exactly what you are looking for,do you just go to the main bb website, look for the item you want and place it in your cart and keep hitting refresh until the discounted price shows up??? from what i understand, there are going to be items for sale on black friday that are generally not sold in stores....

Ya it depends on what you want. I'm only getting the Xbox Live card, Supernatural Seasons 5 & 6 and the 8 disk Harry Potter set. All are online and say coming soon so hopefully they go on sale online. :)

HOT!! Online only and 11/24 only, BestBuy will have a sweet deal for a Nintendo Wii with the NEW Super Mario Bros game and a Music CD for only $99 plus FREE shipping!!

* Includes

Black Nintendo Wii console, black Wii Remote Plus, black Nunchuk, 2 AA batteries, AC adapter, New Super Mario Bros. Wii game and music CD.

* Intuitive motion controls

Let you flick, swing, plunge and slash the included Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk to intuitively control your games with sharp accuracy and modern style.

* Get into the game

Hop off the couch and get involved with innovative gameplay controls that allow you to feel like you're actually in the game.

* Sleek black design

Expresses your gaming style.

* New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Take on a classic side-scrolling Mario adventure as Mario, Luigi or any of two Toads as you roam through fun, fast-paced worlds.

* Explore the Mushroom Kingdom with up to three friends

For hilarious multiplayer action that combines competition and cooperation.

* Immerse yourself in the music of Mario

With the included music CD that creates a galaxy of music that fills your ears with the sounds of Mario's worlds.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/3668/3668575_rb.jpg

Edited by sweetdiggity