Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Oh, I have been. :cheesy: But the PS3 was sold out before I even knew it was available. And I have been on gottadeal all morning.

Thanks for all your hardwork, Brad!

I also posted a link on Facebook and mentioned it in the e-mail we sent out to the mailing list. For the best deals we'll do everything we can to let people know.

I also posted a link on Facebook and mentioned it in the e-mail we sent out to the mailing list. For the best deals we'll do everything we can to let people know.

I just subscribed to a lot of the threads so I think I will be covered now! :D

And I was being serious in my last post. You guys are helping out me and all my friends with all your hardwork! Thanks again.

So I'm interested in the Black Crock Pot for 9.44 and the black and decker blender for 9.44

Both are showing on line but not available for sale online. But they are both "in stock" at my local store. So does that mean if I go there tonight I'll get the 9.44 price???

So I'm interested in the Black Crock Pot for 9.44 and the black and decker blender for 9.44

Both are showing on line but not available for sale online. But they are both "in stock" at my local store. So does that mean if I go there tonight I'll get the 9.44 price???

Not likely;those are the BF prices. It would be nice if they were though!

I managed to luck out and get the PS3 bundle around 8 am this morning. Stunned that I got it, to be honest. I'd bookmarked it as an afterthought and my son is going to be stunned. :woot2: But, I wasn't refreshing every few seconds, if it was there, awesome, if not, he was just getting random games. Now to figure out how to wrap the thing so he won't guess. Current thought is finding a big box and tossing underwear and socks on top... :)

Sorry in advance if these have already been mentioned and I missed the answers

I am wondering if the PSP for $99.96 will be online

Also wondering if the Amazon Kindle Fire for $199 will be online

My baby sitter has a virus and looks like any shopping I do this year will have to be online

Interesting - I am also looking for the Canopy sheet set and while earlier it showed up at the advertised price while saying 'this item is not available for purchase,' I just tried and now it is showing out of stock. Maybe they are in the process of switching over...? Fingers crossed!

Sorry in advance if these have already been mentioned and I missed the answers

I am wondering if the PSP for $99.96 will be online

Also wondering if the Amazon Kindle Fire for $199 will be online

My baby sitter has a virus and looks like any shopping I do this year will have to be online

Usually not. Since it's the normal price, just order from Amazon. I don't think I've ever seen a Kindle online other than Amazon (I have seen Nooks). Then again I could be wrong......

I don't post many things so I hope this is the right place and not a duplicate, the Blue Wii is available. I just ordered one.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17655253?&findingMethod=ecircular

Yeah, it's been posted, but on another page, so it's ok to do it here too. You just don't want to start a new 'thread' about it. BTW, thanks for posting. It's good to see you getting involved ;).

I'm pathetic..the only thing I want are the dang sheets. Says not available online at this time. :(

But I do remember they did the sheets online last year. Was hoping they'd put them on sale at midnight since the sales are starting then. :(

Do only certain items go on sale at midnight or everything?

Any have an opinion if the Razor PowerWing Scooter might be available for the sale price online? It's available online now just not at the sale price.

Well you can get it for $0.99 more than Walmarts BF price now at Amazon, go to the second post in this thread: HERE

- it all should even out because w/ amazon most don't have to pay tax