Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I complained on their FB page during my checkout frustration and they later deleted it. Nice.

Anyone else keep getting their shipping methods switched around? One time it would say all my items were eligible for site-to-store, then I would get kicked out of checkout and have to start over, and then some of the items could only be shipped to home. Then it would switch again the next time I was kicked out and started over.

I have been trying to place an order for hours. I thought I was all set. I thought I hit complete order, but then went back to shipping method!!!! So far, two items are "sold out". One was sold out but now is there. Everytime I try to pay, it keeps saying the security code for the credit card is wrong. I've tried mc and visa. Also tried to use paypal. Anyone have an answer???? This is soooooo frustrating!

I thought I was all set. I thought I hit complete order, but then went back to shipping method!!!! Anyone have an answer???? This is soooooo frustrating!

The only answer I know is give up and send them a detailed email explaining how you wasted your time because their system was not equipped to handle the volume. I had everything in my cart twice, one time I was even logged in already and it asked me to log in again. Eventually it emptied my cart a 3rd time, sheets were no longer available and it was time for JCPenney so I sent them an email. It got a point where it was giving me a funky error message at log in when I had just been logged in with same info.

I managed to get everything I wanted in store BECAUSE my NEW local store decided to open at 6. So we got there about 5:50 and got inside within 10 minutes or so of opening and managed to find a manager to point us to what I needed since they weren't at designated location on map.

I got 2 sets of the 600tc for me, then we picked up 6 of the cheap sets for family in Cuba and 2 more sets for mom's bff family. I got a waffler and 2 mini choppers, the foam pad thing, lots of 1.96 dvd's (for Cuba) and a set of cars pj and the matching slippers for my nephew. I may attempt to go online and order my brother the gators fleece I had in my cart earlier and totally forgot about while at store. They probably wouldn't have had it either since stores here usually only stock UM stuff.

This is just not fair :tongue1:

I was actually surprised. I woke up and wasn't even going to try but I did. I just wanted the camera and got it easily. I am happy it was easy after the problems I had with Toys R Us.That was a nightmare.

i really need a decent price on some queen sheets....we are going from a king to a queen, so we have none. My son is going from a twin to a queen, so he has none. NOT the satin sheets amazon will have up soon...LOL.

Check www.overstock.com for sheets. I love ordering from there. Decent thread count and they last forever!

OMG.. I see Im not the only one that noted the last few years were pretty smooth on WM site. This year SUCKED!!!!! Had all the same the same issues many of you did. Had 2 PCs going 2 WM accounts, it was a fight. They say we got the 1 LapTop for 248, but now Im wondering if the they will have some excuse for over selling?? I must have got one of the last cuse it said "out of Stock" directly after. I just cant believe how they dropped the ball on handling the traffic :/

OMG.. I see Im not the only one that noted the last few years were pretty smooth on WM site. This year SUCKED!!!!! Had all the same the same issues many of you did. Had 2 PCs going 2 WM accounts, it was a fight. They say we got the 1 LapTop for 248, but now Im wondering if the they will have some excuse for over selling?? I must have got one of the last cuse it said "out of Stock" directly after. I just cant believe how they dropped the ball on handling the traffic :/

I contacted some of the national media people I've been dealing with this year to let them know (and gave them this thread to look at). Maybe if there are some negative stories about it, WM will get the hint and make sure it doesn't happen again.