Does St. Nick pick up the lists?

missyjane

I never heard of that either. Here we make the list and then mail them. The post office puts out a special mailbox for santa. If you put your letter in there with a return address you get back a letter from santa and a coloring book and crayons.

Guest all2tired

I make a copy of my kid's lists without them knowing.

Then when they visit Santa at the mall, they give him

their lists and he gives them a candy cane. LOL

DD makes a book for Santa :rotflol: She's 4 and we get several toy books and look through them all. She points to what she want's, I cut them out for her and then she glues them to the page. After all is said and done we mail it to Santa. (Which always has mamaw's address on it :D ) and She gets something in the mail from Santa. :mail: Talk about a happy little girl :yelclap:

When DS'S were younger they would sit for hours going through the books and making their list and then rethinking. When they were 7 and 8, the had a plan to ensure they would get what they wanted. 1 had a PS2 with some games and the other had the xbox and some games. They figured that they would atleast get 1 game system :g_thumbri

I never heard of that either. Here we make the list and then mail them. The post office puts out a special mailbox for santa. If you put your letter in there with a return address you get back a letter from santa and a coloring book and crayons.

Do you know if that is just a local thing ? They had a mailbox in the post office last year for santa letters I think, but my son was too young so I am not for sure.