Duracell 16 AA or AAA Free After Rebate Starts 11/25-12/31/11@ Staples

hack2222

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/129266_duracell_freeafterrewards.jpg

Starts 11/25-13/31/11

*Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Offer good on Duracell® batteries, AA or AAA, 16/pack (item nos. 581672 and 618854 only). Limit 2 packs per customer per week. Reg. price $12.99. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®.

Do you mean you are going to buy the batteries with a previous reward? I did that not too long ago and found out that I did not get the full 100 percent rebate back for the batteries. You get a rebate for what you actually pay. I was not happy about that. I have not shopped at Staples much lately and was not aware they did this.

Do you mean you are going to buy the batteries with a previous reward? I did that not too long ago and found out that I did not get the full 100 percent rebate back for the batteries. You get a rebate for what you actually pay. I was not happy about that. I have not shopped at Staples much lately and was not aware they did this.

Thanks for letting me know.

• 2 months later...