CompUSA Black Friday Ad Scans Posted!

Brad

Yeah, I have to say, I looked at the prices for some things, and figured they were an ok price, but EVERYTHING I looked at had at least one rebate, and sometimes 2. That's just ridiculous, and one of the reasons I rarely shop at Comp USA anymore. In my opinion it really really borders on deceptive advertising. Too bad, otherwise I could be in line for their store at midnight.

The prices I am posting on the Black Friday site do not require any AOL signup to get it at that price.

Also one one of the pages it says:

"Not all products are available in all stores, but they are available online"

so you might have good luck for some items online

The prices I am posting on the Black Friday site do not require any AOL signup to get it at that price.

Also one one of the pages it says:

"Not all products are available in all stores, but they are available online"

so you might have good luck for some items online

so you can get most of the deals online and not go thru waiting in line and that stuff? I probably wont have time for compusa becasue bestbuy is where i'll be at :D

These sales aren't even as good as the prices during their summer "Midnight Madness" sales. (during which they had a HP Compaq desktop for <$100 with NO AOL signup) There are no real door busters here. I'm thinking that there will be extra door busters in the final ads put in the paper - possibly differing by local area. Unless they add some doorbusters, they simply won't get people in the door.

OK, I'm done adding almost 300 items to the database. I might have missed a few of the smaller things, but that's all I'm doing now. My fingers hurt :P

The more popular items will be linked to the CompUSA web site soon.

Yeah, I was excited when you said it was up, but no so excited when I saw it. If we wanted AOL, we would have it. got sucked into that years ago. Never again. I hate AOL, and i dont care if it was a 500.00 rebate, I wouldnt do it if I had to take AOL again.

BTW, COmpUSA....If we are spending 500.00 to get 100.00 back in 6 months....PLEASE. There are so many better deals.

Well as far as lcd deals they are showing the LT32HV for 999 after a $300 dollar mail in mfg rebate. Pretty good, but while this is probably a compusa only rebate, in the past many stores have offered the same rebates as compusa in the past for this line of lcds. Meaning since the LT32HV is being sold online at many places for 1050 to 1100 shipping included, you could end up getting one for 750 with no tax, granted Syntax is slow with rebates......if other places offer the 300 dollar rebate like they have with 100 dollar compusa rebates before.

CompUSA is also showing sales and rebates for the other sizes, but the savings aren't quite as impressive, but still noteworthy. No, these aren't quite the latest models, but they have gotten fairly positive reviews compared to some of the other low priced lcd deals we have seen....Sears will have a 32 inch protron on black friday for 799 but I am more confident with the syntaxs.

Well as far as lcd deals they are showing the LT32HV for 999 after a $300 dollar mail in mfg rebate. Pretty good, but while this is probably a compusa only rebate, in the past many stores have offered the same rebates as compusa in the past for this line of lcds. Meaning since the LT32HV is being sold online at many places for 1050 to 1100 shipping included, you could end up getting one for 750 with no tax, granted Syntax is slow with rebates......if other places offer the 300 dollar rebate like they have with 100 dollar compusa rebates before.

We had a deal last week for the same Syntax for $899 shipped from Target.com with no rebates.

Actually, most of Syntax's rebates are only for specific stores. The stores seem to rotate each few weeks, so I think this rebate is CUSA-only.

We had a deal last week for the same Syntax for $899 shipped from Target.com with no rebates.

Actually, most of Syntax's rebates are only for specific stores. The stores seem to rotate each few weeks, so I think this rebate is CUSA-only.

Hmmm, that was a few weeks ago, a sweet deal, compared to the other hyundai,/soyo 899+ deals we have seen, the syntax is a better model.

But yes I know the rebate probably is compusa only, but in the past, the same rebate offer amount has rotated between multiple stores. Although I remember at least a few online stores and one offline at least offering the 100 rebate at the same time. The good news is syntax seems to be working with stores to give even more of a discount on these, probably in a last effort to clear them out for the more recent versions.

CompUSA made a really bad choice this time.

People who read the fineprints do not got anywhere near their store.

Peope who dont read the fineprints, will really get mad once they discover the HUGE catch. They try to return and encounter 15% restocking me. All this will lost customers for CompUSA

Also, its enough and more indication that AOL is losing its customer base in America. I dont know anyone who pays $25 for AOL when DSL is available less or at same price.