CompUSA Black Friday Ad Scans Posted!

Brad

CompUSA Ad Scans have been released :)

Items will be added to the database on the BF site shortly for you to add to your shopping list. I'm typing them up and linking them to CompUSA.com right now.

>>> Download Link

The scans are in a .zip file (around 5.5MB). We suggest you save the file to your hard drive just in case we are forced to remove the ads later for whatever reason. Can't open the zip? Try this PDF version instead.

Also, keep in mind that in order to save bandwidth, provide an exclusive benefit to you, our members, and to prevent hotlinking, you need to click on the link from this site in order to access the file. If you post the URL on another site, they will just be redirected to our BF home page where they can register for the forum to access the ad.

If you need instructions on how to download and open the file, check out the instructions and demos in the WalMart ad scan thread.

As I type these up, I'm also really unimpressed. For so many I'm thinking "you can get that cheaper online right now". I'm sure there will be a few deals, but those stupid AOL rebates really kill any of the good deals. Might as well advertise things like;

42" Plasma HDTV - $9.99*

*$2999.99 - $2990.00 that you borrowed from your dad = $9.99 final price

:P

As I type these up, I'm also really unimpressed. For so many I'm thinking "you can get that cheaper online right now". I'm sure there will be a few deals, but those stupid rebates really kill any of the good deals. Might as well advertise things like;

42" Plasma HDTV - $9.99*

*$2999.99 - $2990.00 that you borrowed from your dad = $9.99 final price

:P

:sidesplit