Official Black Friday Line Reports - Post Your Reports!

bigjimslade

Here are some pictures......

Big Jim, did you answer Johnny La Rue's PM from earlier today? He needs someone to pick an item up at BB and I'm not camping out this year, even though I need a new lappie, mine crapped out today, using dh's for this week... Oh and there was no one in line at the Regency BB here in Jacksonville as of 6 pm...

23 people in line right now at Lakewood, CA Best Buy store since Monday afternoon. :eyepoppin

I don't get it! If you go to a store days before BF and you see 15 or so people already waiting there wouldn't you go and find a different Best Buy? I don't know I guess if I was to wait at BB for days, I would at least want to be the first or in the first 5 in line!

Unless of course these 23 people all know each other...

Grrr .... looks like no BF for be this year. At first I had not planned to go because my husband passed away last month and the kids and I are just going through the motions. Then I figured, hey this would be a great way to not sit home and stay depressed. Well I just called my store and there are already 2 people camping. Sorry I think it is disgusting, some people have to work and do not have the luxury of camping for 3 days or more. Just one more blow to my already worse year of my entire life.

Grrr .... looks like no BF for be this year. At first I had not planned to go because my husband passed away last month and the kids and I are just going through the motions. Then I figured, hey this would be a great way to not sit home and stay depressed. Well I just called my store and there are already 2 people camping. Sorry I think it is disgusting, some people have to work and do not have the luxury of camping for 3 days or more. Just one more blow to my already worse year of my entire life.

You are right, we do have time, but it is not a luxury. We have earned time that we save up just for this event. If you feel wronged by the early campers, I cannot change your opinion of us. All I can say is if you were able to be with us, your wants and needs would be taken care of. I am sorry to hear about your husband. My suggestion to you is to get with the line and see how you can get with the group.

Grrr .... looks like no BF for be this year. At first I had not planned to go because my husband passed away last month and the kids and I are just going through the motions.

I am sorry for your loss and you are entitled to your opinion.

BF camping is something certain ppl plan for much like a lot of folks plan kids birthdays, vacations etc. For some, it is as much (even less) about getting a few items as it is about the camaraderie of meeting up with buddies and spending time together before the big day.

I am sorry for your loss and you are entitled to your opinion.

BF camping is something certain ppl plan for much like a lot of folks plan kids birthdays, vacations etc. For some, it is as much (even less) about getting a few items as it is about the camaraderie of meeting up with buddies and spending time together before the big day.

I understand all of this, camping for BF is not new to me, I do it every year but if the days people are willing to wait in line keep getting earlier by the year, before we know it you will need to be out there 3 months early .....