Best Buy Premiere Silver Early Access

jdsmooth

Took 2 hours but finally got my order in for the 24" Dynex. I called because it seemed like the site crashed and my cart was all of a sudden empty. Called and they said they were doing something to the system and to try again (call or online) in 30 minutes. Went back to the BB site the normal way and logged in and it was in my cart again.

Well after a couple hours of frustration, I did manage to get most of what I needed, most importantly the Xbox 360....now let's hope it all ships out. I too did two orders as I did the most important couple things and then figured if I got the dvds and memory cards great! What a process though.......so glad I am done but I feel like I did a whole workout lol :)

Finally got through on the phone....got my order placed....and the Best Buy customer service agent's computer site crashed! Seriously?!?! She said she will call me back in a little bit because she doesn't know if my order went through or not! I am SO frustrated right now....2.5 hours I have been dealing with this!!

This really was pretty terrible. I managed to get just about everything I wanted (except the 24" Dynex like everyone else), but the whole experience sucked. Took 2.5 hours to do what took 10 minutes last year. They should be embarrassed. Glad to not be dealing with their site Thursday as the deals go live. If this is what they have for their best customers...

Anyone get the Dynex 24"?

3 hours later I FINALLY got my order completed and a confirmation number! If this is how it is today...thank goodness I am NOT buying anything from them online on Black Friday! Seriously I have never been so frustrated with a store as I am with them!

omg..my brain is about to exploded...almost three hours later, finally got what was on my list now just going back to see what all i missed out on or what other items i may have missed while skimming...i wasnt after the tvs or tabs or computers, my sis wanted a couple electronics that i got first thing (took me twice to do it...lol), and i was after bluray movies and a few wii games...which as of this typing finally got a confirmation number, now crossing fingers they all ship out

People on the Best Buy forum under the Premier Silver thread are really letting Best Buy have it. They have more than pissed off a few people today and will probably lose a lot of really good customers who spend major bucks with them. What a shame...If you can't take care of your good customers - have the right bandwith on your site and customer service reps to help- then it will be a fail of EPIC porportion on Thursday and Friday!

...and the Black Friday drama begins. :D

I was able to pick up the Toshiba Blu-Ray player and Garmin 40LM, so I'm happy with it. Of course, I had to wait until 2pm, but no big deal. Now that I got that order through, I may check out the BR movies / TV shows.

I tried right at noon to get the iPod Touch with the $50 BB gift card and, like everyone else, all I did was go slowly from page to page until I hit submit order and then it just gave me the error page. Well, I had to attend a meeting for work and it wasn't until 3:45 that could get back to my computer and, lo, and behold, it worked easily then. Bottom line is that I got what I wanted, but BB made it very, very tough by not having enough bandwidth. They should have known they would get slammed. My situation wasn't that it was such a great deal or even the gift card, but that I just didn't want to stand in line on BF. Not good by BB.

Guys, I just went in and the Dynex 24 " LCD is back available..added to cart for $229 and then it dropped to $79 at check out!! Go try if you are looking for this!!:)

I got a little worried because I got an e-mail last night saying it was back-ordered and not to expect it for 1-2 weeks. But this afternoon I got another e-mail saying it had shipped.