Best Buy Premiere Silver Early Access

jdsmooth

Partial quote from BestBuy rep:

As a Premier Silver member, you will get first access to select items that are featured in our Black Friday ad, on Monday, 11/21 from Noon to Midnight ET, which will be available online and via the phone. At this time, we are not aware of when any information regarding details of the deals will be provided; however, I would encourage you to keep an eye on myrewardzone.com and your email for any information that may be provided.

Taken from: HERE

I picked up the Sony Vaio laptop last year as an Xmas gift for my mom. It was a great deal, and she still loves it. I left work and went to Starbucks at noon, logged in, grabbed the deal and was out by 12:10!

I still don't see the listing online of what will be available this year.

I picked up the Sony Vaio laptop last year as an Xmas gift for my mom. It was a great deal, and she still loves it. I left work and went to Starbucks at noon, logged in, grabbed the deal and was out by 12:10!

I still don't see the listing online of what will be available this year.

It is sad that the long love-affair with the $300 Sony Vaio discount has come to an end.......:(

Just got my email from Best Buy. I see several things that I can get tomorrow. A co-worker wants the Dynex 24 inch TV for her camper and it's available tomorrow so I'll snag that for her. You can't add the items to your car though. It says "coming soon" so I'll have to have a list of what I want and zip through adding them to the cart as the sale begins.

:)

wow I didn't get the email from best buy hmmm I am a Silver premier member...would you care to share what items are available tomorrow....I am interestd in the xbox 360, some memory cards, some movies and a couple games...our internet has been in out the last couple days so hope this didn't cause me problems....TIA

wow I didn't get the email from best buy hmmm I am a Silver premier member...would you care to share what items are available tomorrow....I am interestd in the xbox 360, some memory cards, some movies and a couple games...our internet has been in out the last couple days so hope this didn't cause me problems....TIA

havent received an email yet either...