Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

anyone agree that meijer will have to be fantastic? Having them be last leaked (or dang close to it) most people will have started to make tentative plans ....They will have to offer something mind boggling to get people to redo plans IMHO

It wasn't leaked until the 17th in 2008 and I remember it was pretty good (it's always good for me).

That year, Kohl's and Target came out on the 15th and WM on the 20th.

I am looking forward to their Thanksgiving Day and Saturday sale more than BF.

I do really well there that day.

P.S.-I constantly check my email to see if the ad has been posted and I wake up in the middle of the night and check. I hope the ad gets posted soon or I will go

:cheesy:

HD was posted earlier, but it turns out they sent a legal letter to an old e-mail address we haven't used in 3+ years, so I had to take it down.

If you want to see it, just look at last year's ad and you have a pretty good idea...

Where did the Home Depot ad go? It was here a minute ago, I was trying to post to it and 'poof'. Did I break it???

Merged your thread into this one. See my post before yours.

And on a totally, totally unrelated note,

I heard if you change the store name in the

URL address for an ad scan PDF,

you can get "other" stores' ads too...

HD was posted earlier, but it turns out they sent a legal letter to an old e-mail address we haven't used in 3+ years, so I had to take it down.

If you want to see it, just look at last year's ad and you have a pretty good idea...

Loved your comparison. LOL!

Got it just in time, thanks. :)

Yes they have. There is one in Euless at 121 and Glade road. I think there are others, but that is the one closest to me.

CompUSA

:confused:Just wondering as they have opened actual stores again in the North Texas area and I'm looking for pc components as well as other electronics. Fry's never posts an add early, just the newspaper add in Friday's paper and I really dont like going near that place on BF. Made that mistake once before.

Has anyone seen a BF ad for P.C. Richard & Son? For those of you who are unfamiliar with this store, they are another New York-based electronics retailer that expanded down here into South Jersey and Philly. Unfortunately, the store in my area is located about 100 yards from Best Buy, so you can imagine the lack of crowds they experience. Honestly, I cannot see them staying open too much longer and will probably suffer the same fate as other New York-based retailers who tried their hand in this area (i.e. Crazy Eddie, Nobody Beats The Wiz).

Just in case there is anyone out there like me that was wondering about the Lifeway Christian Stores Black Friday ad, I got it in the mail today. This is always one of my stops so I was waiting on this one. Opening at 7am. I posted a thread about it but it was deleted, why I don't know, so I'll try posting this here.

Just in case there is anyone out there like me that was wondering about the Lifeway Christian Stores Black Friday ad, I got it in the mail today. This is always one of my stops so I was waiting on this one. Opening at 7am. I posted a thread about it but it was deleted, why I don't know, so I'll try posting this here.

I will probably get it in the mail too, but in case I don't, I would love to have it. We usually do go b/c by the time they open we are done with most everything else. They usually have some good deals.