Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

I believe they sent out an email last year(or before then) about something but not sure what the discount/incentive was. I haven't made the expensive jump to apple/mac's yet

Any chance the Apple Store, B&M or online, will have anything? DH wants the Apple tv and I haven't seen it in any ads. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen it stores. Was hoping that since iPads are now being sold everywhere, I wouldn't have to go far.

Has anyone gone to Meijer's page and read the item below their BF countdown clock? "Waiting for Thanksgiving Day savings and Black Friday deals is like playing a cruel game of hide and seek. We get it... The wait is what makes Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday deals special." That gave me a good laugh. :jester:

I could tell you whos fault that is... marketing and promotions. sad, that they have been X'd off my list unless stuff is DRASTICALLY cheaper.. like 20-30$. just because of the stupidity. yeah, taking $$ out of our own pocket, but its the principal of it!

Where the heck are the Meijer ads???

One of the ads had the Apple TV on BF for $89.

Any chance the Apple Store, B&M or online, will have anything? DH wants the Apple tv and I haven't seen it in any ads. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen it stores. Was hoping that since iPads are now being sold everywhere, I wouldn't have to go far.

ok so is this late or is it just that everyone else is so early??

The every 15 minute checking is driving me nuts....hope....and disappointment....hope....disappointment

Is it possible to wear out the refresh button on this site?!

Between checking here and my email for the alert from Gottadeals that the "Meijer ad has been posted"....

I hope it comes soon and that it has a lot of things I want in it!

I really need to see this ad to plan where I'll be at Zero Hour on BF.

Refresh my memory: What does Bed Bath & Beyond usually do for BF?

The ad isn't out yet, and I've never really shopped there on BF. But there is a pricey set of sheets I want from there, and if I'll save more by waiting until BF, then I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll just use a 20% off coupon now.

Thanks