Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

The guy from Meijer who we've been dealing with said last week that the TG/BF ads were going to be sent this week. Guess that was a lie...

Still holding out hope: tomorrow's the last day of the week as far as most ads go.

I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving and Saturday sales more than BF as I can't be 5 places at once :D

If you're buying the deeply discounted items and then add 20% off, it's a great deal...20% off in general, I agree, isn't great...

It is 20% on anything you buy...to my knowledge, they've never had exceptions, other than park passes, though I don't buy movies there, so I'm not 100% on that...

Darn I swore 3 years ago it was 50% off everything until 12 here. I made it at 12:30 and the manager still gave me the discount. Wonder if it's changed? 20% is NOT worth it imo.

It's possible that it's til noon, but I'm always there at midnight, so I'm never there late enough to worry about missing the discount. Pretty sure at least 2-3 years ago, that it was til 10...

CompUSA

:confused:Just wondering as they have opened actual stores again in the North Texas area and I'm looking for pc components as well as other electronics. Fry's never posts an add early, just the newspaper add in Friday's paper and I really dont like going near that place on BF. Made that mistake once before.

If you're buying the deeply discounted items and then add 20% off, it's a great deal...20% off in general, I agree, isn't great...

It is 20% on anything you buy...to my knowledge, they've never had exceptions, other than park passes, though I don't buy movies there, so I'm not 100% on that...

Thank ye'

Really, we are hoping to land a Cinderella dress and that cinderella horse and carriage.

I've never noticed any decent sales there SINCE they were bought by TigerDirect. I think last year they sent out an email about offers.

CompUSA

:confused:Just wondering as they have opened actual stores again in the North Texas area and I'm looking for pc components as well as other electronics. Fry's never posts an add early, just the newspaper add in Friday's paper and I really dont like going near that place on BF. Made that mistake once before.

Any chance the Apple Store, B&M or online, will have anything? DH wants the Apple tv and I haven't seen it in any ads. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen it stores. Was hoping that since iPads are now being sold everywhere, I wouldn't have to go far.

some one go sweet talk a store director! and if they are keeping it under lock and key so tightly, don't you think i twill be a good ad?!!!!!???? seriously though, i wass supposed to be out already. Like 300 people I know works for meijer, but nobody will get fired for me so I can see that ad!!!!!!

Where the heck are the Meijer ads???

It's never 50%...I believe it's 20% off, and usually runs until 10 a.m., in addition to certain items being on a sizable sale...

i'm about 99% sure that you are correct. i'm in Canada but our BF sales at Disney store mirror yours except our prices on similar toys are usually a couple $'s higher. i ALWAYS go and it has always been items on sale for (here, at least) super low prices with an additional 20% off before 10 am :)

here's hoping for another great sale this year! i've got some disney freaks to buy for!