iPod touch - where is the best place to get on one BF?

CJsmithl

You know I didn't get a mailer with $15, I got a toy one for $5, what did the catalog look like because my mom got another one that had the 10% coupon but no coupon card, do you think someone is taking the coupons off the back?

My mailer had a Christmas tree w/a child trying to reach the top of the tree w/a star in his hand. Says Making Savings bright. Great Prices, Coupons and a $15. Target GC Offer. It was a peely on the back cover. Postmaster deliver between 11/1 - 11/3. I didn't get a toy catalog delivery.

Lol.Yes if you rebought on BF you would still save another.$20.if you returned the first one you would lose the original $20(meaning they would deduct that from the return price) but then you would get a $40 thus for still making $20.

Thanks, my brain is fried today, woke up sick. Trying to run too many numbers, lol.

My mailer had a Christmas tree w/a child trying to reach the top of the tree w/a star in his hand. Says Making Savings bright. Great Prices, Coupons and a $15. Target GC Offer. It was a peely on the back cover. Postmaster deliver between 11/1 - 11/3. I didn't get a toy catalog delivery.

Ok, yes I got that catalog but it didn't have the peely, so don't know if it wasn't included or lost or taken off

Yes, the product has been out for years but every year they improve. This year's version has a camera and a much better screen. Adding the camera is a game changer...

Trust me, it's going to be a HOT item!

They've had a camera for awhile...nothing new this year other than the white case AFAIK

Did it say on the front bottom right : $15. Target GC Offer see back cover. That would let you know if your catalog included one.

no it did not! Its actually my moms and I understand with hers since she doesn't have a card or order from them, but I personally didn't get it either which is REALLY disappointing since I have a card and order all the time.

It's really annoying that all the GC deals this year are for the 8 gig touch...I'm looking for a 32 gig (I have a 16 gig 2nd gen that's having problems...need more than 8 gig)

Newegg.com just had a percentage off of all their Touches. They might again for their BF deals.

no it did not! Its actually my moms and I understand with hers since she doesn't have a card or order from them, but I personally didn't get it either which is REALLY disappointing since I have a card and order all the time.

I don't have a Red card and I have never ordered from Target online. Not sure how I ended up w/the gc catalog? I didn't get a toy catalog in the mail. They must be targeting people. Like at Kohls if you shop a lot then you usually only get the 15% coupons and if you haven't shopped in a long time you get the 20 or 30% off coupons, lol.

I just got that mailer today, but it says Postmaster please deliver between 11/25-11/28. No GC offer or mention of one, just 28 coupons (the ones that were on line but now seem to have disappeared?)

Does anybody think there will be any deals on the 64GB iPod Touches? I mean I know amazon.com currently offers about $30 off retail, but I'm just curious if anyone will top that.

I currently have an 8GB 1st Gen iPod Touch, and I'm at a point now, it's get to be a hassle. When I first got the iPod a year ago or so it was great being able to listen to music, play games, and access facebook from mobile hotspots. However as I caught onto sales and my app library began growing I began quickly running out of room. Now I'm constantly having to decide which apps and music I want on my iPod the most. I figure I'll just ask for a 64GB this Christmas and that should take care of it all. Also not being able to run half the apps I have because I can't run 4.0+ firmwares is a pain.

Does anyone still have this coupon for Target for the Ipod? Is there a code with it for ordering online? Thanks

Do you have any of the Target mailers that came recently? I know just this morning, I realized that I needed another 10% off coupon and went to print it again; not on the Target site anymore! I thought I was out of luck, but then checked some of the Target magazine mailers that came and there is one in there. I don't think you are able to use Target coupons online though.

I bought the iPod Touch from Best Buy Monday during their early BF sale. I got an email because we're silver level (?) on their rewards program. Jumped at the chance. So, the Touch and the gift card should be here next week. Thrilled to have this out of the way!

Same thing here. My daughter, who will be 16 before Christmas, will be a happy young lady. :)