Target Maps and Surprise TV deals?

princess01

Also my guess for the "Surprise Doorbusters" are: (based on the leaked target BF website from october, crossed with the ads out now)

Westinghouse 32” 1080i 60Hz LCD HDTV VR-3212 $TBD ($140-197?)

Westinghouse 40” 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV LD-4055 $TBD ($299-375?)

WOW am I pissed off at Target.

My guess was right on the doorbuster TVs but they are WAYY overpriced.

Westinghouse 32” 1080i 60Hz LCD HDTV VR-3215 $229 (30$ MORE than it was 3 weeks back)

Westinghouse 40” 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV LD-4055 $399 (Same price its been at since 11/18)

Since the Samsung 32" TVs have no VGA port and these are over priced, my BF just got rained on hard.

I wonder how accurate the maps are? I'm going for the PS3 and it's supposet to be in menswear. I'd like to be close to the front of the line and ask an employee when they hover by the door. lol

I know other years they didn't keep stuff in the origanl department. Radios were by the changing rooms and board games were by Christmas trees etx...

Maps aren't working for me?? I put in my zipcode as prompted and it gives me store locations and the stores 150 miles away??

Yeah... it's not going to my location either. It gives me the Target a few cities over. Do you think they don't have all locations ready?

Yeah.....sucks that Westinghouse 46" TV is not on the map :( That is the one on the front page!

Anyone have any idea's where it would be?? I see that the Apex 46" TV and Samsung 32" and Westinghousse 40" TV are near sportsweare and woments. Do they usually put all tv's together?? I'm thinking not, but I'm so sad that I don't know exactly where that TV will be