Fisher Price Imaginext Dragon World Fortress

lilrarasmama

Do you think it is worth going to bf for this item? I really want my son to have an imaginext set and have been on the look out for one. I also want to get the Playmobil pirate ship for him........just wondering if maybe the Imaginext might go on sale in December? Last year I stood in line for 8 hrs just to be first in line and........we all know what that is like so I just don't want to stand in line and freeze for no reason. I don't want to try and buy this item through their website either. I bought the Toy Story Operation game for a buck online and they let me know they may not even be sending it to me (alot of orders for it I guess?) Thanks ladies and gents :)

I can't really offer advice about whether or not it's "worth it" to get to TRU early and wait in the horrible lines, but I can tell you that the price in the BF ad is probably the best one you'll find, either before or after BF. I spent many years shopping deals on Imaginext... I'm thankful that this year we are beyond that. :)

Thanks kansasteacher :) I have a soon to be 3 year old and have never paid much attention to Imaginext prices or sales until recently someone suggested the toys they make to me as a great alternative to lil people. He has kinda outgrew them. So now I have been searching for sales the last two weeks lokking for a "deal" They are kind of pricey but they look like well made toys for little boys :)

lilrarasmama - I think you'll discover Imaginext are great toys. They are definitely sturdy and they allow the boys to use their imaginations for creative play. My boys are now about to be 9 and 6... they BOTH still play with the Imaginext sets that we kept (I sold about 1/2 of what we had over the summer, and told them there would be NO MORE new sets in the house). This year they both had sad little puppy dog faces when they saw the new Imaginext sets that had been released... I consoled them, of course, by pointing out all the cool bigger-boy toys they could put on their wish list instead.

Amazon doesn't price match in the sense of you call/email them and they adjust price down. They just keep an eye on other ppl's prices and adjust stuff down themselves. I was able to get talking chuck like this last year without braving crowds at Toysrus. They regularly do this with dvd's and blurays and I recall plenty of toys last year I just didn't need any.

Amazon doesn't price match in the sense of you call/email them and they adjust price down. They just keep an eye on other ppl's prices and adjust stuff down themselves. I was able to get talking chuck like this last year without braving crowds at Toysrus. They regularly do this with dvd's and blurays and I recall plenty of toys last year I just didn't need any.

This...