Another thought or question

blessedmamax7

Ok so Hastings is having a sale that starts at 9 and the 360 knex will be $199. Sooooo technically it's not black Friday yet...think walmart would price match at 9 so I can avoid the rush at 10 trying to get the system and the gift card? I can live without the gift card and could check out and go on and get the bikes I need. I justdont whether to go to Hastings at like 7, put one in my cart, check out at 9 and then high tail it to walmart. But really it's not black Friday. Think I would have a valid argument.

What worries me is that walmart is notorious for pulling things off the shelf that you might price match. What if I buy the system at Hastings regular price earlier that day, hastings is about a mile from walmart, go into walmart at 9 will they give me the difference in a gift card per their Christmas guarantee?

The christmas guarantee does NOT apply to BF only price matching does. Regardless, if you bought the item ay Hastings Walmart will not adjust anything. That's a choice you need to make whether getting at Hastings or trying to price match. I have never attempted to PM anything on BF but have heard both good and bad stories on here.

I'm thinking your first step would be to see if Walmart even sells the 360kinnect bundle without any games since Hastings ad doesn't mention/picture one. IF they do then you will have to consider your options, they may very well move that one off the floor space to make space for the one in sale with adventures game. If you're walmart is a 24 hour one you could just walk in a few hours earlier check if it's there then either pick up and wait or head over to Hastings depending how far it is.

I'm thinking it will be too chaotic at Wal-Mart for them to bother with that. Plus I bet they pull them all anyway. You can try, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I just checked both ads to compare and Wal-Mart's bundle comes with the Kinect Adventures game. I don't see that on Hastings ad so they will probably say it's a different deal. They are really strict that it has to be the EXACT same. I'm also 100% sure that you wouldn't get the gift card because that doesn't start until their XBOX deal starts.