Cabela's Unlined Tradition Fit Denim Jeans $9.99 @ cabelas.com

elite2058

No we dont live near it. But Hubby travels to different job sites, so hes down in that area and can pick them up. The problem is that he not only picks up what I order but also much more. He loves the sporting goods stores.

My husband is a 33 (used to be a 30, lol) and they are hard to find so I grabbed them (always have 32 or 34).

No we dont live near it. But Hubby travels to different job sites, so hes down in that area and can pick them up. The problem is that he not only picks up what I order but also much more. He loves the sporting goods stores.

My husband is a 33 (used to be a 30, lol) and they are hard to find so I grabbed them (always have 32 or 34).

My husband used to be a 32 X 36 and Cabelas was one of the very few places I could buy jeans for him at. now he is 43 yrs old and a 36 X 36...or 34 if he gets relaxed fit jeans or carpenter because they hang a little lower on the waist. The Cabelas in Dundee is one we try to visit at least once a year, but if not careful it averages $100 for every hour we spend in there LOL!

LOL so true, I told the greeter at Home Depot that they should hand out beepers to the men walking in with their wives, because you can never find them. That would be true for the Sporting Goods Stores too. I do like Cabelas in Dundee (I post Cabelas a lot because we have had good experiences with them)

but he can go by himself, I will be on the internet searching deals. :yup: