Camera in the Target Ad?

bfaddict1977

I was wondering the $99 nikon camera with 15x zoom. Is that worth it? Can I possibly buy it online on bf? I'm going to walmart at 9 for the 10 pm sale and thinking I'll head there but will get there right at midnight. Will that camera go fast you think or do I have a shot of just walking in there and buying it? Thanks.

I can't find anything about this camera online. I looked on the Nikon site, and it's not there. The closest may be the L100, which is an older camera.

It is not pocket sized. But at "50%" off, it might go fast by people swayed by the discount, the amount of optical zoom, and the fact that it's a Nikon (a real camera!)

I've had Fujisawa and they'd always worked well in the past but they break easily if dropped. Do you think target will have many in stock. Like If I went there at 1 am MIght they be all sold out

I really have no idea about stocking. If you get to the store at 1am, it really depends on your area and how crazy it gets on BF. If you REALLY want it and that's your goal item on BF, then get there earlier to make sure you get the item.

Saw it at Target today, and I thought it looked pretty good. Website has specs on it now. http://www.target.com/p/Nikon-L105-12-1-MP-Digital-Camera-with-15x-Optical-Zoom-Black/-/A-13774068

I actually like that it takes batteries. I don't take that many pictures, but I would rather take an extra pack of batteries with me than buy an extra lithium battery.

Salesman checked and they had 122 in the store.

Saw it at Target today, and I thought it looked pretty good. Website has specs on it now. http://www.target.com/p/Nikon-L105-12-1-MP-Digital-Camera-with-15x-Optical-Zoom-Black/-/A-13774068

I actually like that it takes batteries. I don't take that many pictures, but I would rather take an extra pack of batteries with me than buy an extra lithium battery.

Salesman checked and they had 122 in the store.

I always use the rechargable batteries for my cameras. They work very well.

For anyone still thinking about it, I just got back from Target and I think my store had over 100 of them! There were tons still on the shelf and I was not exactly at the front of the line. With the supply still left, they may still have some tomorrow.