Kmart Pre-Ad Discussion (merged)

sweetdiggity

I just went to Kmart.com to see what they had for Halloween and the first thing I saw was a "Bluelight" guy with a Santa hat on. LOL

Apparently they're gearing up for Christmas already...anyways, they have a "Fab 15" list of toys available (this season's hottest toys) with videos and even a giveaway!

Go HERE to see the list and videos.

Also, they are having a sweepstakes where one winner will win a $15,000 toy shopping spree and one winner each day for the next 47 days will win one of the top toys!

(Click on the enter to win tab, then select your top five favorites and fill out your information to enter)

Ends November 5th! One entry per email address/person per day.

Good luck! :D

My daughter has already asked for Lalaloopsy dolls n light brites so I know those are toys I will need. Hoping they will go on sale at Target or toys r us when the toy books come out! Which I think should be coming out in about a month or so?

Wow! You're right, the toy books will be out in just about a month, right around Halloween. That's a sure sign of Christmas/Black Friday. lol

Love it! :)

About the only thing I see that my kids would like is that laser chasing R/C car.... of course with my kids they would probably wait till the cat chased the laser from one side and watch the car and cat have a head-on collision, lol. Gotta love boys and trying to figure out how they can make a toy even more fun, lol.

My daughter has one of the Lalaloopsy dolls and she plays with it quite often. In fact, I just went and ordered her a Lalaloopsy bday cake. She has alreday said she wants some of the Lalaloospy stuff, so I may need to go put some of them on layaway before they are gone. She has also said she wants the Lite Sprites but I doubt that I will get her those.

• 1 month later...

Kmart is one of my favorite places to shop Thanksgiving/BF. I sure hope they have a good ad this year :)

I agree. I have never made any BIG item purchases at Kmart on BF but they usually make a nice amount from me on their jewelry, tools and other small stuff they put on sale. It's also not as busy/crazy as other places.

We got there the year before last just before opening and they had everyone smothered in the foyer(space between internal store door and door to outside) but it was livable and nobody was egging anyone else on. I was NOT happy that it took me about 20 minutes waiting after asking 3 different people before I finally found a manager to verify that a BF item was never received BUT he corrected problem by giving me a higher spec item for same price:) I was able to get multiples of the men's jewelry sets they had on sale which I thought might be very limited based on weekly sales but they had tons and I needn't have worried. The jewelry still lives :)

I LOVE shopping kmart on black friday. I always get there 30 minutes before opening n we are still maybe 30-40th in line, everything is SUPER organized, everyone is nice and happy, and Ive never seen a pushing or crazy incident like I read on here. Maybe I am just lucky with the kmart I go too. This is why I send dh to Target, that place is a madhouse and he deals better with that craziness!

My daughter has one of the Lalaloopsy dolls and she plays with it quite often. In fact, I just went and ordered her a Lalaloopsy bday cake. She has alreday said she wants some of the Lalaloospy stuff, so I may need to go put some of them on layaway before they are gone. She has also said she wants the Lite Sprites but I doubt that I will get her those.

These dolls have a lot of nice add-ons that don't cost an arm and a leg.