Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

A lot of items in the new pages are advertised at regular price, so don't expect too much from these pages.

That is mostly true, except for the PlayStation move controllers and accessories. Items like the PlayStation Move have only be that cheap ($24.99) once before, and that was only recently (last week of October I believe). So if anyone is looking for a good deal on an extra PlayStation Move controller, Best Buy clearly will have the best price this Black Friday.

ATTENTION: Best Buy officially posted their Black Friday ad on their website, here, http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=112411MWSNKPK&sneakpeek=y&_inv_out=9883&_inv_cp=1983879. One interesting thing to note is the pricing on the iPad 2 is now available, plus it seems you can get more details on most of the items.

EDIT - This online ad features 13 pages worth of actual extra deals.

this might be a stupid question but is the ipad 2 going to be available online... I am assuming that is what the web address is for underneath the photo and description. Special black friday web address perhaps?

Interviewed by Poughkeepsie Journal. I will post that link later once they finish the story and post it online. Racerfan and her family joined us at the same location and had a great time. As it turned out we both had 13year old daughters that got along quite well and had fun. Unfortuneately Best Buy pulled a new trick and first would only give tickets to 18 and over, then changed it to 16 and over, then required ID... WTF game is that? My daughter and my son had their OWN money, and they refused to give them any tickets because they were under 18... I mean under 16... I mean, they had no ID... Whatever the reason, Best Buy customer relations, Best Buy corporate, Consumer affairs, Better Business Bureau, and the attorney generals office will be contacted for the actions of the manager. My kids and my daughter's friend waited, and we were on line FIRST. Stayed in line for over 24hrs, I am a Silver Premier member, and THIS is how they treat us???