Final Black Friday T-Shirt Contest [Winners Posted]

Brad

How about some shopping lists? I mean, who wouldn't want to have an awesome Black Friday notebook (shopping list) that they could write in all of their planned stores to hit up, with an area for addresses and items that they plan on attempting to acquire. Something like this...

Black Friday 2012

Store Name:

Store Location/s:

Item Interest/Pricing:

Also...many people have requested hoodies and such...how about some beanie caps, or even hats? Everyone loves hats and in the colder cities...a beanie cap would be awesome. Maybe even attempt to get a coffee company to come up with a special edition "Black Friday" blend :)

Okay.

I would love to see a car bumper magnet (which I would proudly display), keychain (I've been collecting keychains since I was 7 years old), and sweatshirt (it is very cold in the New York/New Jersey area on Black Friday).

My 13 year old son would love for the saying on the bumper magnets and/or sweatshirts to read, "If you left a few minutes before me, then you would be in front of me getting your doorbuster and not behind me reading this and letting me get it". LOL

OK, time for the final t-shirt contest of the year (I can hear the boos from the crowd). I'd love to keep going, but I have to stop the contests early enough to make sure everyone gets their shirts in time for BF.

We'll make this last one very simple:

Reply to this thread letting me know what kind of GottaDeal "swag" I should consider ordering for 2012 giveaways (besides BF t-shirts of course). Let me know what stuff you'd like to win and I'll use that input when I decide which new goodies to order.

I'll take replies until Monday, 11/14 @ 9pm ET. At that point I'll randomly choose 15 winners to win the final BF t-shirts.

If you've already won a shirt, you can't win another one, but feel free to reply with your ideas as well :)

Good luck to everyone!

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

Also, speaking of GD swag, shortly after BF, we're going to have a "GD Warehouse Sale" where I hope to get rid of all the existing GD merchandise I have so I can make room for new stuff. You'll be able to fill up a box full of stuff and basically just pay the cost of shipping, so be sure you stick around after BF for that. T-shirts, reusable grocery bags, LED keychains, calculators and much, much more.

how about fleece jacket or a travel mug to keep warm on black friday

Baseball Caps would be great for many of us as most likely the largest t-shirt you have is XXL and a lot of us are larger than that. Also the cap would most likely not be covered up by a Jacket or heavy coat up here in the Northeast USA like most t-shirts are.

I LOVE the sweatshirt/hoodie idea. One that zips up the front so when you get hot, it's easier to take off, rather than pulling it over your head. I really, really would like to have one of those wallets with the really long "crossbody" straps so that I don't have to lug my big old purse everywhere! Then you could put the logo on the front of the wallet and everyone would be able to see it. Yes, the wallet!! That's my wish!