Final Black Friday T-Shirt Contest [Winners Posted]

Brad

I'm not sure where you get your supplies from, but you could always get stickers printed with the gottadeal logo for generic pens, highlighters, keychains, etc as I know how much that stuff can cost. Coozies are the one thing that I don't like because when you're not using them---99.9%of the time, they collect dust and take up space. I always use the mouse pads that vendors hand out at my job. Usually, The rubber ones seem to be expensive, but those peel and stick ones are really nice and from what I've heard, they're easy and cheaper to print and lighter to ship in bulk. I won a drawstring backpack a few years back and use it for toting my water and keys to the gym. It's easier to take than my purse and that is really awesome. If you're looking for a new promotional products, there's a great vendor my company uses that has everything from aprons to kites that you can put your company logo on. Not sure what your rules on that are, so I won't post it here, but feel free to pm me and I'll send you the website. Thanks for letting us all send you feedback! I think it's pretty cool that you care about our opinions! :)

I think the mugs that look like starbucks cups and hold hot drinks would be good. What about a window sign for the car like the old baby on board signs, or a bumpersticker or license plate frame? I saw the previous posting for some sort of binder to keep our ads in, I think that is a good idea too.

I just wonder with hoodies, if we did BF hoodies, would anyone wear them the other 364 days of the year? Regular GD hoodies, sure, but is anyone going to wear a BF hoodie in March?

I wouldn't wear a hoodie in March anyway. LOL. It is usually at least 70 degrees LOL

I just wonder with hoodies, if we did BF hoodies, would anyone wear them the other 364 days of the year? Regular GD hoodies, sure, but is anyone going to wear a BF hoodie in March?

I start planning for BF in August!! If I had a BF hoodie to wear then I would def. Wear it well if it wasn't 90+ down here then for sure would wear it before BF. I would probably wear it till march.

Some other ideas I like are the BF survival kit with a hat or Bennie. A coffee mug(must have caffeine). A bag of some sorts. Maybe a book bag type or something that can hang across your body like a hipster bag. A hoodie or long sleeve shirt for sure.

How about one of those flags people put on there cars for various sports teams. But we could have one for BF!!! :). Might only get to use that once a year but I would sooo buy one, probably two. I mean that would be great Christmas presents for my BF shopping team for BF 2012.

Since I posted without contributing earlier, my thoughts:

* Lanyards that have the ZIPPERED enclosures (so we can feel secure that we aren't losing our credit cards and money)

* Pens on a cord so we'd always have it around our neck and handy

* Eyeglass case on a cord (could use for reading glasses or to hold money/coupons/sales paper cut outs)

* Cold weather items (ear warmers, gloves, scarf, Hoodies, etc.)

* If you are going for the coupon people, 2-3 inch ZIPPERED binders to hold everything (zippered enclosure is the key).

If I were to win, I've already won a t-shirt (gotta love Big Jim's webcast, Bollywood Movies, and mad Googling Skills!), so give it to the next person who posts after me who hasn't won (stole this idea from several pages back).

Thanks for all you do to help my Christmas Shopping be a huge success!

They still make Fanny Packs? Have not seen one for many years now.

please do not ever bring the fanny pack back. i don't care what you are doing those things are :BLECH: unless you are alone in the wilderness and don't mind bears and raccoons laughing you should never ever ever wear one. i am having flashbacks to neon pants, waterfall bangs that stood 8 inches high, and leg warmers....

and heck yea!I'd wear my Black Friday sweats in march, may, july anytime. I wear a sweatshirt all year. I live in Michigan. It snows from October to may.

I made myself a hoodie. Took one with the Kangaroo puch in the front (the pullover kind) sewed up the sides of the pouch, opened the top and added a zipper closure there. Same idea as a fanny pack, yet slightly less stupid looking. there you go, I am giving away my billion dollar idea. If anyone makes kajillions off it, please send me free sweatshirts forever!

I love the drawstring backpack, sweatshirt, and car decal ideas. Also thought a sticker for the back of a tent or fold out chair would be cool, and a laptop sleeve would be fun, in case you just go to Starbuck's or Walmart and shop online for Black Friday:)