Final Black Friday T-Shirt Contest [Winners Posted]

Brad

I am all in for the sweatshirt or a wind breaker idea. Its snowing here. skull caps, a travel mug, binder or folder (My coupons are a disaster right now) , thermal l/s shirt. And they make the around your neck lanyard thingy in solid colors (not just clear) with a zipper closure (!!!) for credit cards/ ID and all that. I have a cheerios one from a NASCAR race, would rather have a GD one.... and the huge mesh shopping bags. I mean, its not like we go into the stores for 3 t shirts... we need the BIG ones so we don't need a cart.

I would love to see a Gotta Deal notebook and pen. I buy a notebook every year to keep track of BF ad items and a pen too. Maybe a sort of sling pack bag? For all of us to keep our $$ , notebooks,ads and reciepts in thru the day. Of course long sleeve tees and a sweat shirt would be awesome too. But my number one wish would be an official gotta deal notebook.:smart:

Not just a reusable shopping bad but one of those that will fit into your purse/pocket. Definitely like the ideas for more items geared toward those of us in the colder climates.

Maybe do a few "complete" BF prep kits (pens, notepad, etc.) for a very special contest next year. :)

(And since I can't get another shirt please give one to the first person below me who hasn't won one yet :D)

I know I'm disqualified, but thought I'd chime in anyways with what I think are some good ideas:

• GD bumper stickers
  • GD sealed mugs
  • GD sweatshirts
  • GD hoodies/windbreakers
  • GD baseball caps
  • GD window stickers
  • GD card holders (as mentioned above - those things that go around your neck and attach to your ID/money/cards/etc)
  • GD bed blankets with matching pillow cases (might be expensive, but some of us even sleep GD!)
  • GD backpacks (dunno if ya offered these at one point or not)
There's just too much swag to mention. Put that logo on EVERYTHING! :D