Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I agree about the toys! I was surprised that there wasn't more toys since the cover page specifically said "TOYS and more" @ 10pm.

That xbox bundle for 199 is a great deal! I actually got intimidated looking at that thinking about crowd control lol.

I want a kinect this year. We have xobx already. The $99 is really good. About $30 less then I have found anywhere else. Talked to DH about it and we really don't feel that $30 is worth having to leave thanksgiving dinner early. But...we will see.

I feel the ad is great! I am just so torn on how I am going to manage time this year. Hum... this has intrigued me more to see the other stores ads!!

And I have to say wow this is a big change for people. I really wonder how the general public (not bf lovers like ourselves) are going to react to this. I know that it might be difficult for people to be at Walmart before 10pm....

Don't forget Thanksgiving Day is the most traveled day in America. I wonder if people will be up for getting to dinner and having to leave again. Its going to be interesting that's for sure.

If you want to return the amazon without them charging you shipping, the only way is to refuse the package. If you keep it and then call for a return authorization and there is nothing wrong with it, they will charge you to ship it back. Just a thought.

Yesterday I ordred the Ps3 deal from Amazon for $249 with a $50 credit.. it came with no games) and now i see walmart has the same system with TWO games for $200.. Amazon has already shipped the system!... what IS the better deal? did I do right/wrong? ugh.. im still so confused!? (Amazon pros, no tax VS tax.. no waiting in line vs hopen to get one.. ) but the cons are no games....any input?? thanks.

Wow......Did not really see much maybe just a few of the movies and video games. The laptops are not even big discounts this year. The TV that is for $98 is not worth it. Seen one on display and it is off color. Was hopeing there would of been a GPS bundle need a new GPS unit. No 3ds or DS sells. Wonder what Walmart Online is going to have?

I didn't see anything worth fighting crowds for. I wonder if they are counting on this "price match after the sale " thing to be the big draw and they aren't going to have much more this year.

Also, it seems like they are getting a lot less stock this year and with layaway, it may be hard to get the popular items at a good price. At least an advertised good price.

To add to what everyone else was saying, this is an amazing deal. I mean first of all you pay $299 for that bundle right now and that's without a $50 GC. As others have said yes this includes the game Kinect Adventures which is a fun game that shows you what the Kinect is all about. If anyone is considering a 360 this year I would easily and wholeheartedly recommend this very bundle. This isn't one I would pass up. Oh and unless you intend to download a ton of games off the Xbox Live Arcade then 4GB will be plenty and even if you do run into trouble the Xbox 360 recently had an update that allows it to work with flash drives up to 16GB so if you run out of space you could always just grab one of those.

Do you all think it will be available on-line?

Does anyone know if the dvds go on sale online? I never go to walmart on BF but the vampire diaries season 2 for 10.00 is an amazing deal. Also i the number 1 thing on my christmas list!! I love me some salvatorre brothers =)

i have always had to go in store to get the DVD deals never been available online

Any suggestions on the desktop?? I am not looking for anything fancy just something to have at home for my kids to type school work and such... I'm a single mom and things are super duper tight this year and I have lost my black friday shopping buddy so I'm flying solo this year and didn't want to wait in line for that and miss out on the other things at 10 I would like if I could likely find a similar deal somewhere else :)

I thought the ad was kinda....meh. I wasn't overly impressed or underwhelmed. I was hoping for something with the Nintendo DSi since that is on my list this year. But they only had one Nintendo section and it was the Wii. So I'll wait and see what Target has to offer. Last year Target did the gift cards with purchases and I walked out with over $40 in gift cards to use later. That was really cool.

I feel the ad was a doable ad, Walmart is in the business to make money. They know they are not going to please every consumer. There are staples that are in the as every year and some new. I am sure that their cyber deals, and their secret deals will entice people. We will start at Walmart we always do, Skip Target hate that store but that is my preference. I price match all of what ever I have wanted from Target at Walmart

Yesterday I ordred the Ps3 deal from Amazon for $249 with a $50 credit.. it came with no games) and now i see walmart has the same system with TWO games for $200.. Amazon has already shipped the system!... what IS the better deal? did I do right/wrong? ugh.. im still so confused!? (Amazon pros, no tax VS tax.. no waiting in line vs hopen to get one.. ) but the cons are no games....any input?? thanks.

Well do you feel that the 2 games that Walmart's bundle has are worth it? I mean if you see your kids enjoying them, it may be the better route... I always consider a few things:

1-time and aggravation spent

2-will my kids like the "cheapest" deal best?

3-tax vs. no tax

If you get Call of Duty & Spiderman games.. and you have a girl who wants to dance then not a good deal, unless you are CERTAIN that you have someone you'd want to gift them to...

ALso, we never know how many bundles they'll have...so the cheapest deal isn't "guaranteed"

If you want to return the amazon without them charging you shipping, the only way is to refuse the package. If you keep it and then call for a return authorization and there is nothing wrong with it, they will charge you to ship it back. Just a thought.

Yep and that has never worked out for me, :( I am never home when the come with the package....

Just wanted to say thanks for the webcast last nite even though I'm a walking zombie today *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Ad is great for others the prices are catchy. I don't really see much myself yet maybe the freezer. The power wheels, just realized the price for these, thumbs up but I thought there would be more toys though too...

As far as the kindle fire is concerned, does anyone think people will need to line up for it? And what about the $19 Shop Vac is this a good one?

OK as of now I am disappointed :yuck: I also think there is a secret ad yet to be released. I mean no GC with the Ipod touch or anything. NAH somethings up..............they just gave us this b/c of the mistake they made when they were wording their statement about the release of the ad last week. Never knew WalMart to come out this early!! Still waiting............

OK as of now I am disappointed :yuck: I also think there is a secret ad yet to be released. I mean no GC with the Ipod touch or anything. NAH somethings up..............they just gave us this b/c of the mistake they made when they were wording their statement about the release of the ad last week. Never knew WalMart to come out this early!! Still waiting............

I'm confused about the I -Pod touch? It's cheaper now with a bundle then it's going to be on Black Friday? I thought for sure there would be at least a $50 GC?

Also TRU's buy two wii games get one free a few weeks ago was a better deal than this. I got three current games including just dance three and it came out to 26.66 a piece? Walmart has to be up to something?

And maybe DaFees they'll be some Nintendo DS games in that "secret" ad, *wishing*.

Not only were there no DS of any kind, but there were no games... somethings up :yup:

Im hoping for the secret ad too I need a little better option on the cheap tv deal. the one for $188 is the only one in my price range and I really dont want a 720P

I have mixed emotions! I can't believe their was no DS deal. I wonder if it will be a secret deal??!!

I am excited to see the trampoline. I also like the PS3 deal but it is not a great great deal. The games that come with it aren't anything that the boys would be interested in, but I could take them to Gamestop and trade them in for another game maybe.

I saw a few other things. Maybe the 19" TV which is about the same price they just had one for I believe.

I agree about the PS3 deal. I just picked up one at Target $249 with a $50 giftcard.....avoid the rush at WM. My DS won't play those games either.....but I'm going to see what the games would trade for at Gamestop

. Good idea!;)

Well do you feel that the 2 games that Walmart's bundle has are worth it? I mean if you see your kids enjoying them, it may be the better route... I always consider a few things:

1-time and aggravation spent

2-will my kids like the "cheapest" deal best?

3-tax vs. no tax

If you get Call of Duty & Spiderman games.. and you have a girl who wants to dance then not a good deal, unless you are CERTAIN that you have someone you'd want to gift them to...

ALso, we never know how many bundles they'll have...so the cheapest deal isn't "guaranteed"

thank you very much for your input! I am always trying to "save" a little. .... as far as which games, ours would play just about anything lol.. But... I think I am just going to stop trying to compare the 2 deals. I have one on it's way already, it was a good price.. and i'll use the $50 credit once Amazon starts their "toy deals" so it will all work out, and I wont have to worry about pushing and getting pushed to maybe get one at walmart. thank you both again! : )