Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Ok my friend is going for the laptop, what time should she line up? I told her 5-6pm. I also need to get the Xbox deal for a friend. I think it's at midnight. What time should I line up for that? I need to get stuff at 10pm also. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Ok my friend is going for the laptop, what time should she line up? I told her 5-6pm. I also need to get the Xbox deal for a friend. I think it's at midnight. What time should I line up for that? I need to get stuff at 10pm also. Thanks!

I believe that the Xbox starts at 10. It is beside a page that says 10 PM. I am also going for the Xbox and I am going to be there about 7 or 8.

I believe that the Xbox starts at 10. It is beside a page that says 10 PM. I am also going for the Xbox and I am going to be there about 7 or 8.

Yes thank you. I just got home and checked the ad again and it's at 10. Woo hoo! Lol. Also my friend wants the $248 laptop and looks like it will be online. ;)

there isnt a set time cut off for walmart this year...its a while supplies last...so you can get your items at ten and midnight and 8 and stay all day if u like and got to layaway later and u will still get the same price in ad...but i think the current rules apply correct? nothign less than $15 per item and balance of atleast $50? i might be wrong, but makes sense to me lol

there isnt a set time cut off for walmart this year...its a while supplies last...so you can get your items at ten and midnight and 8 and stay all day if u like and got to layaway later and u will still get the same price in ad...but i think the current rules apply correct? nothign less than $15 per item and balance of atleast $50? i might be wrong, but makes sense to me lol

Not at our Walmart. I talked to the manager tonight and he said we can only put items on layaway that are leftover. He said we can't push our stuff in the cart all night.

Just got back from Walmart. They already have thier toys out with the employees wrapping them with wrapping paper. I saw one lady with those dress up trunks in her buggy. I wonder if she will get by with checking out with those. They did not have these wrapped up yet. All of the pallets were side by side, some wrapped and some had not been wrapped yet. There was a paper taped to them saying what was underneath. Can't beleive thier putting some stuff out this early.

Not sure exactly where to post this?....

Has anyone actually been in their Walmart lately? :mad: I just got back from ours and they have a huge sign saying opening at 6am. I even asked a rep and she said yes we will close at 10pm as usual and reopen at 6. WTF?

Now I have to drive to the madhouse that is the 24 hour one by 8 if stupid sheets don't go online yet. Or I suppose I could hit up JCPenney and Sears for ornaments/globes 1st then had back to the one opening at 6?

Why have a massive advertising campaign showing tiers of items and then just do whatever you want? I'm still flabbergasted. I only stopped in since the parking lot was shockingly empty and I was coming out of Walgreens.

Just got back from Walmart. Worse mad house you've ever seen. One fight broke out. My son practically had to fight for Battlefield 3 even though he was right in front of it. People just grabbing displays and ripping them down. Ridiculous. So agressive this year! At least I got everything I needed

You are absolutely right, very aggressive. I mean seriously Walmart is a mad house every year but this year was beyond crazy. I honestly think this has changed my mind for future bf shopping at Walmart. They need to go back to the 5a.m. sale next year, that way some of the crazies may stay home and keep thier kids in bed. Wow, I didn't think it could get any worse than years before but boy was I wrong.

I was at two and that was the worst I have ever seen! I heard there was a fist fight over a waffle maker, wow! My hub and I have been going for the past few years, but this was awful! There was a lady stepped on for Monster High Dolls. I left the store with nothing, to much of a cluster mess!

One guy picked up his girlfriend and put her on top of the display and she grabbed some Xbox games. her weight tilted the one display and everything went everywhere. One guy got shoved that he fell to his knees. I really though a fight was breaking out over that one. My husband was by the Blu Ray movies. A lady rammed my husband with her cart (where no man wants to be rammed!). She told him he should have moved!