Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I don't care what kind of towels they are, I'll never try to buy them on Black Friday again.

Last year was NUTS. Everyone swarmed the area but apparently one lady put ALL of them in her cart 30 minutes before the sale was even supposed to start. People were soooo mad. lol

The looks she was giving people, she's lucky no one beat her up. lol

:sidesplit

Just thought you might be interested in a conversation I had at Wal-mart today. Went to my Wal-mart and as I was checking out I told the person checking me out that I would be there by 5:00am on Black Friday to get the deals they had not released yet. She said 5:00am will be too late I need to make sure I am there by 4:00am. There is another ad it just has not been leaked.

And you didn't get any info?:eyepoppin

I wonder what else they'll do. It's a pretty decent ad to begin with.

I'm assuming that that 99 dollar white 12 volt ride on is an off brand piece of trash. I've never seen 12 volt cars that cheap. My daughter's barbie jeep is pretty beat up. We need a 12 volt 2 seater.

Okay, now it appears that it is not an off brand piece of trash. It is a power wheels! It has just become a must get!!! THink it'll be online?

Fortunately, that is all we need. My older daughter is getting the sweet pea pocket mod. So, the little one needs something faster than her current 6 volt Barbie jeep from last year.

You might want to double check the ad. Looks like the ATV is a 12 volt and the rest are 6 volt. I could be wrong though. Lol

Does anyone know if the Rival mini chopper for 2.84 will be online I need over 100 of them we want to give them out with a recipe for all the teachers in our school and I doubt I'll be able to get 100 at my store on bf

Those are normally gone within 2 minutes of them pulling the wrapper off the pallet. And I'm sure that the crowd around the pallet won't let you take that many. I'd call your local WM and speak the manager and tell him your situation and see if you can work something out.

Does anybody know anything about the $34 Straight Talk phone? It's for my 12 yo & 15 yo. I don't want to spend alot of money but I also don't want to waste my money.:-)

I will be picking up a couple of the Straight Talk phones this year. We got 3 of the phones that they had last year BF and we're still using them. No contract with these phones, $45 unlimited talk, text and internet, $30 for 1000 minutes, 1000 text and limited internet, excellent service coverage(for my area anyways)....can't go wrong with these phones in my book.

Does anyone think the XBox Bundle wi the Konnect for $199 and the $50 GCard will be sold on-line? How would that work - does Wal-Mart send the GCard to you with the merchandise? It is the best deal on the item that I can find - just not sure I can get to it in the store unless I am there at 5 pm for the 10 pm sale.

What would be your suggestions? Thanks.

I will be picking up a couple of the Straight Talk phones this year. We got 3 of the phones that they had last year BF and we're still using them. No contract with these phones, $45 unlimited talk, text and internet, $30 for 1000 minutes, 1000 text and limited internet, excellent service coverage(for my area anyways)....can't go wrong with these phones in my book.

Thanks! Sounds perfect for my kids. Actually better than my plan. I will also be picking them up.

Anyone notice on the last pages of the ad are pre-black friday sales? They start at 10PM on 11/21? Then there is another page that says coming soon?

Alot of those are already online. I am still disappointed that there are not any better deals on the Nintendo DS lite or the DSi or DSiXL. I do not want the 3DS..lol.