kinect games

khuddle

I just posted on the other thread some games we have. Here are the ones I know about and have or have ordered

Dance Central 1

Dance Central 1

Wipeout in the Zone (very popular with my older kids younger cousins when they were here visiting)

Kinect Sports (there is a 1 and 2)

Your Shape Evolved (for parents but my teenagers play it and like it)

Kinect Joy Ride

Child of Eden

Power Up Heroes (has gotten good reviews. Not sure if my teens would want it though)

Just Dance 3 (not sure about this one getting it when I host the JD3 Houseparty on the 19th)

Thanks! I saw your list over there but figured I would ask over here as well. I know we will get wipeout. Still thinking through the other ones .. I want at least one kinects game for each of them. If I find more on a good deal then all the better!

Wipe out if for DS8

Now for DS12.. He is a tough one.

Thanks racerfan for the list!

Can you tell me out of the list is there one or 2 that your kids play over and over?

Or one they hardly play?

Dance Central 1 is very big ( they won't get Dance Central 2 until Xmas)

Wipeout in the Zone (I think there is a new one this year, have not gotten it yet)

Child of Eden

I think in the above order. Dance Central and Wipeout are the 2 most popular

Thanks! I saw your list over there but figured I would ask over here as well. I know we will get wipeout. Still thinking through the other ones .. I want at least one kinects game for each of them. If I find more on a good deal then all the better!

Wipe out if for DS8

Now for DS12.. He is a tough one.

What kind of games does he like. My DS15 like first shooter games. The new Call of Duty came out today and it is so popular there are kids who stayed home from school to play it. You can play all sorts of games on the Xbox, they don't have to be a Kinect game. My DS prefers the regular games to the Kinect games. He does play the Kinect games when we have alot of people over then he joins in.

I won a Twistermania kinect game through houseparty and it was lots of fun. I have four boys ages 6 to 15 and they played teams together. Eight people can play at a time and as an adult, I also liked the game!

I wished I got in on that Houseparty!!! We got in on the Just Dance 3 party scheduled for the 11/19. My DD13 loves Twister so I ordered Twistermania last week from Amazon when they had their b2g1. Its one of her gifts this year. I am glad so many people can play at once.

DS12 loves first shooter games. He actually saved the money to buy the xbox this summer. He and his brother sold stuff and saved allowanced to get it. We are getting Kinect for it since they did not have enought to buy that as well. I want to get them each a kinect game beyond what comes with it. I think his list has Star Wars for Kinect and he also mentioned Sims 3. not sure if he would really like that one, but the price on Amazon is pretty good right now.

They also love the Raymond Rabbits series so I thought about that one as well.

Just wanted to let you know that Twistermania is NOTHING like playing twister. There is a lot of bending &"twisting" but not holding onto any spots or colors. I thought it would be like the original game but it wasn't. That being said, everyone (12adults) at my Twistermania party loved the game.

Just wanted to let you know that Twistermania is NOTHING like playing twister. There is a lot of bending &"twisting" but not holding onto any spots or colors. I thought it would be like the original game but it wasn't. That being said, everyone (12adults) at my Twistermania party loved the game.

Yes I knew that. DD13 has a friend who has it and she went there and played it. When I first heard about it I thought it was like Twister until she tried it out. Thanks