WM 2-pack Fly Wheels or Hot Wheels Gravity Set

misshayley

Does anyone know what this is? or what ages it would be appropriate for? I looked at WM's website and can't seem to find it, I also googled it and couldn't find it. I would like to get these for my cousins, if they would be age appropriate (they are 8 and 10, I think).

i wondered also because they do not look like what me kids have seen on tv and what is in the target add... that say gravity but it is 49**

i was wondering and looked at walmart sat night and could not find either set...

there is also couple things typed on walmart add that i have found to be differnt than ones i found in other adds..

for example.. the karooke machine it say it is the one with cd+g well looking at target add the memorex with cd+g looks nothing like the one scanned

the one scanned looks like the plain jane model

I think the Gravity toy is a RC car that climbs up your walls. LOL! I wanted it for DS (me) but, he already has most of everything, and well, it would really be for me. And, then I thought about it climbing my walls, and decided against it. LOL!! To much stuff that could be destroyed!

• 3 weeks later...
The skate wheels are just different looking wheels on the fly wheel. The are a smaller wheel, usually colored and slick looking, kind of like skateboard wheels. My son is eight and loves them. He got the orange ramp for his birthday in October and loves to play with them. He is wanting the fire launcher for christmas, it shoots up to five wheels at a time.