Would you pay for premium service for Black Friday? (LivingSocial VIP Deal)

jesusluvu

I contacted my mall and was told that these will be spots against building/first row. Which door it will be will be random based one when you buy the deal but that spot is YOURS for the day. Am going to try it...wth its only 10$ I am not worried about not getting a spot by the door i want (a spot is hard enough to come by we arent going to be picky about door) My biggest fear is ticked off person taking it out with a key on my car door....

Congrats!

I can't wait to hear how this works for you.

At our malls,the closest spots are designated for handicapped but then they have the "convenience spaces" for 10 min. parking (with mall security being on top of that) with the rest being normal parking.

Wonder if they will have Reserved signs up.

Hey,for $10 it's better than taking your chances with the rest of the crowd!

• 2 weeks later...
Okay as promised here is my update...... This turned out to be very useful, With the early openings more people came out and thus the mall was packed. I had a reserved spot buy the food court. There was a big lounge that had finger foods including WINGS :gdthums:. THEY EVEN HAD AN AREA WHERE YOU COULD CHECK IN YOUR ITEMS AS YOU SHOPPED. I did not trust it so I really can not comment on it. Overall it was well worth it. Less stressfull, more convenient and more time to get the deals. I did leave and go to TRU and was there for about 2 hours and when I returned my spot was waiting for me. So far the day is going quite well. I will talk about Walmart later:gdparanoid: