JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

That makes sense but I was wondering if I buy a product onlinefor (on thanksgiving day) that has a rebate, how it would work for me to submit the rebate. I might need to call jcp in the coming weeks about that if noone else has experienced this. I don't remember jcp advertising such an online sale last year.

O.k. does anyone know how JCP does there Black Friday doors?? I mean, my JCP is part of a big mall that will be open at midnight to accomodate the Macy's/Old Navy/ect opening at midnight. I don't want to wait outside if I could wait inside where there will be heat :) However, I don't want to be waiting inside for them to open the doors if they usually open the doors to the outside first before opening the mall door? Make sense??? :cheesy:

O.k. does anyone know how JCP does there Black Friday doors?? I mean, my JCP is part of a big mall that will be open at midnight to accomodate the Macy's/Old Navy/ect opening at midnight. I don't want to wait outside if I could wait inside where there will be heat :) However, I don't want to be waiting inside for them to open the doors if they usually open the doors to the outside first before opening the mall door? Make sense??? :cheesy:

I think it really just depends on your store. In past years I've been to one that had 1 designated door then 5 min after the other would open. There were 2 designated doors. There were internal and external. Some doors had larger supplies than others (I was sent to another door near customer service once since mine at the main external entrance ran out). I suggest you just ask how they're doing it.

That makes sense but I was wondering if I buy a product onlinefor (on thanksgiving day) that has a rebate, how it would work for me to submit the rebate. I might need to call jcp in the coming weeks about that if noone else has experienced this. I don't remember jcp advertising such an online sale last year.

I remember being given one rebate with information for a website where I could print out additional rebate forms myself. I think they were doing it to save their own paper/money. I'm sure they'll do something similar.

I was just looking up some of the toys on the JCP website using the numbers on the ad. On page 25 it has the assorted toys for 14.99. One of them is listed as item number FC957-1740. If you pull that up on the JCP website, it it the new Vtech Innotab that is normally $79. But it is not pictured on the ad as one of the 14.99 toys. Any thoughts on how that might work?

I was just looking up some of the toys on the JCP website using the numbers on the ad. On page 25 it has the assorted toys for 14.99. One of them is listed as item number FC957-1740. If you pull that up on the JCP website, it it the new Vtech Innotab that is normally $79. But it is not pictured on the ad as one of the 14.99 toys. Any thoughts on how that might work?

That would be quite the deal. Not likely that will hold up since it says reg. 39.99, but I would see if that's really one of the deals. Its not likely you'll have any power to get it for that price if they make that mistake in the released ad, though. Maybe someone would have more expertise in that area.