Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

That was the best webcast ever. Big Jim needs to get more cute women to interview. I wanted to see the babe who took her picture with Big Jim.

Though the look on the one womens face was priceless as her husband was chatting with Big Jim. Oh and he should have asked the passerbys why all the TV buying? (I was right 12 people total asked!) I also want to know what happened with the police cars across the street.

This is must see TV/webcast!

Good Morning! I am feeling better so we will have a one hour Black Friday webcast. If I still feel good after a hour I will go longer. Details are below.

------------------------

Black Friday Live is the ONLY Black Friday webcast where you can directly chat and interact with the world’s top Black Friday experts from Gottadeal.com.

This webcast we will update you on Black Friday 2011, tips for Black Friday, Contests and Answer your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air!

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

Edited by bigjimslade

Please join us Saturday for our Black Friday Post Game Show. We will let you call in and share your Black Friday stories and experiences LIVE on the air. We will also be giving away some 2012 GottaDeal.com Black Friday t-shirt.

We hope you will join us this Saturday for the last time for Black Friday 2011.

All you need to do is join us at the link below at 7pm Central (other time zones listed below). If you want to chat with us all you need to do is sign up for a ustream account. It is fast and free.

Webcast: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

Time Zones

UTC - 01:00

Eastern - 8:00pm

Central – 7:00pm

Mountain – 6:00pm

Pacific – 5:00pm

Alaska – 4:00pm

Hawaii – 2:00pm

Edited by bigjimslade