Black Friday Webcasts - Archived Mega Thread

bigjimslade

The only difference between the two policies is that on Black Friday, the old Price match policy is still in effect. You just do not get the difference in the form of a gift card.

LOL....It's unbelievable how many times this has been addressed (in the GUARANTEE dedicated thread)and people still CONTINUE to ask.

I'll be at there...might need some extra coffee or a midday nap but I'll be there. Somebody was making a racket in the kitchen at about 5 am this morning.

I'm wanting to know what's the smoothest, easiest way to buy things online bf and how do I go about getting ready? Like setting up accounts? Will the items in my cart be deleted if I leave them there all day or how's that work? Also, what are the odds the cameras in the ads will be online? And is the nikon in the target ad or the sony and fujifilm cameras good to buy? Which ones the best? Thanks Big Jim!

I'm wanting to know what's the smoothest, easiest way to buy things online bf and how do I go about getting ready? Like setting up accounts? Will the items in my cart be deleted if I leave them there all day or how's that work? Also, what are the odds the cameras in the ads will be online? And is the nikon in the target ad or the sony and fujifilm cameras good to buy? Which ones the best? Thanks Big Jim!

Tune in tonite for all your answers! Or just wait till BIgJim posts it later ;)

Thank you kindly sir. I really hope I'll have thoroughly gone through the ads by then, I'm such a procrastinator:(

I scan the ads as soon as I get them. How can you wait?! Lol! I logged in tonight (this morning) just to see BJS sign off, lol.

I scan the ads as soon as I get them. How can you wait?! Lol! I logged in tonight (this morning) just to see BJS sign off, lol.

I'm a master in procrstination, more like I can't help myself. I SCAN them for anything that is a must have but then review for other stuff.

Good question. I heard rumors of a crazy guy in TX already set up at a BB this morning, and something about CNN filming the whole thing....

I just hopped over to the Official Black Friday Line Reports & Check Out Thread - Post Your Reports! thread to see if there was any fact to these rumors. Looks like BigJim is having a blast with CNN in his BB line.

You didn't get trigger happy after seeing my video, did you? I was preparing, but didn't set out last night. Glad to hear that everything is going good for your crew.

No, I think he had planned on today for some time. CNN needed to know for their filming.