Lowes Pre-Ad Discussion (merged)

stacyk9

That's right, I remember now, thanks, I'd be delighted to win a GC or anything at 50 dollar or up value :) not greedy. hee hee

It's always nice to win..it's nicer if it gets another gift out of the way, and ESPECIALLY great if it's something you may not have been looking to spend money on but wanted or wouldn't have been able to get because it was too expensive.

OMG-I'm drawing a complete blank on what a "mover coupon" is?!

Did you get a special coupon when you moved?

Not familiar with this at all....hopefully someone else knows and can answer your question :)

The 10% coupons you can get in the movers kits you can pick up at your local post office.

Or you can buy the coupons on eBay for around a buck a piece:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=lowes+10+coupon+-depot

I'd say as long as the fine print doesn't exclude BF, there should be no reason for them to deny you at Lowes. Of course Home Depot can make their own rules as it's not their coupons, but I'd think they would take it too.

When you go to the post office for those packets now they try to convince you to do it online, but it costs like $1 to do it online, if they tell you to do it online tell them you don't have internet access.

???? Didn't cost me anything to do it online at Lowes.com...unless you are referring to a change of address with the USPS....

I got this list emailed to me from a friend, that she got from her co-worker but I don't know if it is "REAL" and I have no photos or anything but for you who want something to read/wonder about, here is a possible list for LOWES BF 2011:

Allen + Roth Cocoa Ladder Shelf - $65.00

Campbell Hausfield 2-Gallon Air Compressor - $59.00

Chamberlain 1/2-HP Chain-Drive Garage Door Opener - $98.00

Chamberlain 3/4-HP MyQ Belt-Drive Garage Door Opener - $198.00

Champagne Bronze Swivel Stool - $49.50

Char-Griller Duo Gas and Charcoal Grill - $199.00

Cuisinart Nonstick Griddler Contact Grill - $69.00

Cuisinart On-Demand Coffee Maker - $69.00

DeWalt 18-Volt Cordless NiCd Drill - $99.00

DeWalt 75-Piece Tool Accessories Set - $19.97

Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Vacuum - $299.00

Garden Treasures Black Steel Outdoor Wood-Burning Firepit - $39.00

Garden Treasures Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater - $99.00

Holiday Living 6' 6'' Christmas Tree with Clear Lights - $48.00

Kobalt 227-Piece Socket Set with Storage Case - $99.98

Kobalt 3-Piece Pro Tool Set - $9.98

Maglite LED Flashlight (Assorted Colors) - $14.97

Porter-Cable 3-Tool Cordless Combo Kit - $69.00

Porter-Cable Cordless 18-Volt NiCd Battery Pack - $19.97

Portfolio 3-Pack Combo Lamps - $29.97

Real Organized Flip-Top Crate (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) - $5.48

Shark Steam Cleaning Floor Mop - $45.00

Shop-Vac 14-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum - $29.00

Skil 10-inch Miter Saw - $69.00

Skil 10-inch Table Saw - $69.00

SoniCrafter Rockwell 72-Piece Oscillating Tool Kit - $99.00

Stanley LED Tripod Flashlight - $7.97

Utilitech 30-Pack AA Batteries - $4.00

Waring Professional Convection Toaster Oven - $39.00

Werner 6-Foot Fiberglass Stepladder - $19.00

BIG Jim/moderators If I have done wrong by posting this, please remove, just thought I'd share it. I think there is probably about a 50% chance of it being "for real"

I got this list emailed to me from a friend, that she got from her co-worker but I don't know if it is "REAL" and I have no photos or anything but for you who want something to read/wonder about, here is a possible list for LOWES BF 2011:

BIG Jim/moderators If I have done wrong by posting this, please remove, just thought I'd share it. I think there is probably about a 50% chance of it being "for real"

Whoever got that list took it verbatim from our site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Lowes

I just got a Lowe's ad in the mail today.

:holiday07: It shows a 6 foot 6 inch 88 dollar Christmas tree that I am pretty sure is the one that will be 48 dollars on BF, just saying if anyone wanted to go to store to check it out if they were thinking of it.

The picture on the BF scan and the picture in my store ad look alike.

BTW 88 is regular price, not a sale or anything.

Is this the BF ad? If so please scan it in and send it to Brad!

I just got a Lowe's ad in the mail today.

:holiday07: It shows a 6 foot 6 inch 88 dollar Christmas tree that I am pretty sure is the one that will be 48 dollars on BF, just saying if anyone wanted to go to store to check it out if they were thinking of it.

The picture on the BF scan and the picture in my store ad look alike.

BTW 88 is regular price, not a sale or anything.

Oh No BigJim, it is dated 11/10- 11/14 and the tree is pictured on page 16 but I'd bet my life it is the very same 88 dollar tree from the BF scan, just thought people could get a look at it ahead of time if they wondered which one it was because BF ads don't usually tell you original price, so you don't always know if you are getting a stellar deal, unless you do alot of Homework.